Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli on the The Idol soundtrack would make a lot of sense considering Rachel Sennott is in it who got her to do the Bottoms soundtrack and was also in Bodies Bodies Bodies which Charli did Hot Girl for. Troye Sivan’s in it too n him n Charli are friends. It’s all lining up…

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Charli on the The Idol soundtrack would make a lot of sense considering Rachel Sennott is in it who got her to do the Bottoms soundtrack and was also in Bodies Bodies Bodies which Charli did Hot Girl for. Troye Sivan’s in it too n him n Charli are friends. It’s all lining up…

are you by chance a taylor swift fan cuz this is some real detective shit :true:

57 minutes ago, Comic said:

Excuse ME???

As someone who doesnt watch the show - can someone provide a bit of context here?

is the song Charli singing and quoting in that story a song that already exists on the show/soundtrack? Or is it a tease or something new

7 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

As someone who doesnt watch the show - can someone provide a bit of context here?

is the song Charli singing and quoting in that story a song that already exists on the show/soundtrack? Or is it a tease or something new

The song was used in this weeks episode and officially released this past weekend so i just think charli was showing support

was the xcx campaign manifesto ever posted in full? i was reminded of it and i'm reading it now for a laugh it's camp, it's hilarious, it's charli baby!

Spoiler

Selected Stories From The XCX Universe: NOTE: These stories don’t relate relate to any specific tracks or assets, but are instead mood pieces that express the atmosphere of Charli’s campaign persona and universe.

1. Charli inherits the keys to an evil Bond villain tropical island.

2. At XCX Towers. Hybrid of sleepover and business meeting. Charli and friends eating popcorn and playing with stocks & shares.

XCX Calculator - A regular working calculator aimed at girls who are interested in business. The interface would be shiny, as if made from pink or white gemstones, and there would be extra buttons for adding 1,000,000 and 1,000,000,000. Large numbers would occasionally glow and be accompanied by hearts and other emojis.

Pet Boyfriend - A sort of ‘tamagotchi’ character, who you could feed, play with, customise and eventually destroy. Slightly retro graphics to reference digital pet fad.

XCX Text - Using the custom XCX typeface designed for the campaign, users can write & export whatever they want using the font. Also includes options for simple animations & custom colours.

What Did She Just Say - A fun, digital lyric book to accompany the album, with extra notes available if you touch highlighted words.

34 minutes ago, 111 said:

was the xcx campaign manifesto ever posted in full? i was reminded of it and i'm reading it now for a laugh it's camp, it's hilarious, it's charli baby!

Hide contents

Selected Stories From The XCX Universe: NOTE: These stories don’t relate relate to any specific tracks or assets, but are instead mood pieces that express the atmosphere of Charli’s campaign persona and universe.

1. Charli inherits the keys to an evil Bond villain tropical island.

2. At XCX Towers. Hybrid of sleepover and business meeting. Charli and friends eating popcorn and playing with stocks & shares.

XCX Calculator - A regular working calculator aimed at girls who are interested in business. The interface would be shiny, as if made from pink or white gemstones, and there would be extra buttons for adding 1,000,000 and 1,000,000,000. Large numbers would occasionally glow and be accompanied by hearts and other emojis.

Pet Boyfriend - A sort of ‘tamagotchi’ character, who you could feed, play with, customise and eventually destroy. Slightly retro graphics to reference digital pet fad.

XCX Text - Using the custom XCX typeface designed for the campaign, users can write & export whatever they want using the font. Also includes options for simple animations & custom colours.

What Did She Just Say - A fun, digital lyric book to accompany the album, with extra notes available if you touch highlighted words.

the amount of amazing and good shi we would get if only atlantic supported this idea. Her ARTPOP era indeed

working on something 4 the dolls... :oop: here's a little preview of WIP XCX WANNABE.mp3 (Krakenfiles.com)

for whatever reason charli ai doesn't seem to know how to pronounce "ends" so i have no idea what to do actually 🤷‍♀️

i think imma give the ai raw vocals and then add autotune instead of giving it autotuned vocals like in the snippet it might sound better idk

inst. cred goes to @LMAlejandro ofc

Need Ur Luv is still such a brilliant song... the bridge and final chorus where the fragile vocals/lyrics come through and contradict the optimistic pop vocals/lyrics to fully convey her grief & inner-conflict

:crai:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

6 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

Need Ur Luv is still such a brilliant song... the bridge and final chorus where the fragile vocals/lyrics come through and contradict the optimistic pop vocals/lyrics to fully convey her grief & inner-conflict

:crai:

ONE OF HER BEST SONGS!!!

i wish she explored more of that 60s doo wop sound on sucker.. 

14417469274.gif

3 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

working on something 4 the dolls... :oop: here's a little preview of WIP XCX WANNABE.mp3 (Krakenfiles.com)

for whatever reason charli ai doesn't seem to know how to pronounce "ends" so i have no idea what to do actually 🤷‍♀️

i think imma give the ai raw vocals and then add autotune instead of giving it autotuned vocals like in the snippet it might sound better idk

inst. cred goes to @LMAlejandro ofc

oh wow