Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

How Can I Not Know Where To Cum Right Now is the best song of CRASH and we need to have that conversation right now, it’s time!  :oprah3:

the fact that the best songs on the album are limited to the deluxe edition and yet queen didnt even bother to make physicals of it

:eartha2:

On 7/8/2023 at 10:20 AM, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

The drag queen was being a stupid input hoe. Charli put her in her place and I think the queen retorted back with a bunch of nonsense. 

It's the fact that in Cynthia's retort she said you should come from "your own criteria, point of view, and personal expertise", as if that literally wasn't what Charli just did/spoke from ?????

Wild. Kim would/could also speak for herself too, if she saw that and felt the need to defend. Why these people feel the need to jump in and insert themselves into the "defense" of someone against what I would consider a well measured take on someone's career is...something.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
đŸŽ¶Â Art decorates space, but music decorates timeÂ đŸŽ¶

i just made a music video for Grins, if you like VHS glitch textures this is for you :hooker:

my yt channel is called LVX ETERNA where i'll be uploading more vids, enjoy and share ❀

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

9 hours ago, Raupeka said:

But seriously leak the Barbie Girl song, it's been long enough, I know someone is hoarding it right now

it’s taking too long like it’s a crime atp :bye:

Just now, XCX Archivist said:

LEAK DESTINY'S CHILD!!!!!

i just wanna know what that song is and if its any good

MOOD someone share the Crash leaks, also like, Fall For A Friend not edited to shit would be lovely

What's some like, holy grail unleaked Charli? Songs that people desperately want? I know for a bit Block was, Bounce Final is, what else?

5 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

What's some like, holy grail unleaked Charli? Songs that people desperately want? I know for a bit Block was, Bounce Final is, what else?

No Romeo and Bad Girlfriend, I need those BAD

13 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

The way reading this gave me a whiplash thinking about how the "holy grail" has changed over the years.

Mow That Lawn. TKO. Taxi. 

and now they're all here.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK JUNGLE (ORIGINAL) ALSO LEAKED??

7 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

The way reading this gave me a whiplash thinking about how the "holy grail" has changed over the years.

Mow That Lawn. TKO. Taxi. 

and now they're all here.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK JUNGLE (ORIGINAL) ALSO LEAKED??

Oof, sorry for the Wiplash, im just working on something & i wanna know what the modern Grails would be

1 hour ago, Raupeka said:

It seems mainly just Barbie Girl at this point

personally my only other grail is Plasma with Felicita but no one really mentions that one anymore 😱 

So far in terms of Grails i have
MNEK Sessions
True Romance Title Track
Bounce (Final)
Backseat Ft Rina Sawayama (Apparently there's a studio version? not just played live)
The 2 Grimes songs
The Charli & Rina song from Self Titled
2hot 
then Barbie Girl