Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 7/15/2023 at 12:24 AM, XCX Archivist said:

grindr is obsessed with charli unreleased i swear, did you see the tiktok they posted with sticky playing in the bg? like thats a bit of a deep cut, rrring is too

yes but this was like an event that she was hosting for them and it was pre-the song leaking so it was clear she was the one who played it

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

yes but this was like an event that she was hosting for them and it was pre-the song leaking so it was clear she was the one who played it

i am thinking about the post-leak tiktok with sticky in the background

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

okay so pop stans should start paying more attention to hip hop leaks

i just learned that two reliable lil nas x sources have confirmed that him and charli have 3 UNLEAKED SONGS TOGETHER and one is from crash era

this info was confirmed in a private discord server so i dont have solid proof atm but the person who gave me this info runs the main lil nas x masterpost and hes gonna send me the screenshot soon lol

UPDATE: another source has confirmed that baby was sent to lil nas x for him to record on....i am reasonably sure that baby feat. lil nas x exists somewhere and i need it NOW

22 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

UPDATE: another source has confirmed that baby was sent to lil nas x for him to record on....i am reasonably sure that baby feat. lil nas x exists somewhere and i need it NOW

how many scrapped CRASH collabs are there

I'm glad the world didn't allow that album to become Charli 2.0 / Pop 2 3.0 in terms of how the tracklist looks

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

4 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

That song has three versions out there. One by Charli, one by Noonie Bao, and one by Bella Thorne of all people. All did great imo. 

There’s also a fourth version with a j-pop feature if I recall correctly

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

There’s also a fourth version with a j-pop feature if I recall correctly

we know that the song got sold to j-pop artist kalen anzai, but we dont have any evidence of her recording a version afaik

9 minutes ago, brandon said:

baby ft lil nas x… OH WOWWWWW OH WOW… 

ive said it before, i’ll say it again - we were absolutely SOOOO robbed of a Crash remix album 

i should be clear, it is NOT CONFIRMED that baby feat lil nas x exists. however, given the two pieces of information i have, the existence of baby feat. lil nas x is the most likely scenario

also remember how i said they have three unreleased collabs total? the other two are from the xcx6 sessions....methinks this could be the feature thats supposedly out later this year :flutter:

2 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

idk i think lil nas x on baby would sound very whack, no shade to anyone

hard disagree honestly, he has such a fantastic low register, id love to hear his version of it, perhaps even a full cover