Fluorine

Charli XCX

You forgot the #1 priority :die:

M E S S

How could I ever forgot about that one x_x 

No. :\

There was a 16 second video of her doing it live in 2010, which has since been either deleted or privated.

I still don't get why she released a remix but not the original one, was she planning to add the song to TR?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm so pissed that Phaleh (sp?) said he'd release the original Jungle with permission, she gave it, and he didn't leak it

Is there a way we can make him leak it?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Figure out his email and see if we can access it

Which part is the hardest? Access or getting his email? lol

Accessing because I'd need to figure out a passcode, oh and it's the illegal part

Is it true that brazillians won't get in trouble if they leak something or hack someone? lol

Talking about "french pop" sound and rocky pop... Sky Ferreira NAILED IT with "C'est la Mort", one of her pre-debut demos.

https://soundcloud.com/karen-marchen/sky-ferreira-cest-la-mort

Sky fitted perfectly on Grins tho why was the Tudor version never released :crying:

I know right?

But what's that Tudor version?

This is why this would be the ideal album for them to collab

That's my dream collab, I'm also glad that she and Marina worked as well, even though most people dislike Just Desserts.

Talking about "french pop" sound and rocky pop... Sky Ferreira NAILED IT with "C'est la Mort", one of her pre-debut demos.

https://soundcloud.com/karen-marchen/sky-ferreira-cest-la-mort

Other similar songs with that sound

whoops I meant Studio @@Roger

Sky recorded her part? :O

There's an actual recorded yet unreleased version featuring Sky? :O

ohh idk I just hope so

I hope so too :(

Did anyone know Snuffed by Yakuza was Patrick Berger's band? Also is the fact that he knew a creepy amount of information about her his shtick? It was fun and I really enjoyed the interview but I don't get how he knew so much about her and everything she does... I didn't even know she bought a pocket pussy in a German gas station...