Fluorine

Charli XCX

zcDRkyS.jpg

I still just dON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE'S SO DAMN SECRETIVE ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE THE NEW SONG IS LITERALLY THE NEW SONG THAT SHE MENTIONED SECONDS BEFORE IN THIS INTERVIEW????/

X----into me, into you----X

zcDRkyS.jpg

I still just dON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE'S SO DAMN SECRETIVE ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE THE NEW SONG IS LITERALLY THE NEW SONG THAT SHE MENTIONED SECONDS BEFORE IN THIS INTERVIEW????/

Have we considered the idea that the new song isn't "Breaking Up"?? I mean maybe it's a whole other single/video is being prepared privately...?

H0bDaqU.gif

zcDRkyS.jpg

!!! see below

BB you always post info and never sources step it up

:icant2:

Is this a reliable source at all? Isn't this site the reason you all thought it was coming out last Monday?

No, this site is entirely different, the March 17th thing was a fan rumor.

I feel te exact same way!! I've played True Romance maybe more than any album in my iTunes library over the past year, and I'm still not even close to being sick of it.

THAT WAS LITERALLY MY 2013 QUICKLY SUMMED UP.

ALSO MY 2013 (+Grimes May-onwards and Lana starting in June)

EDIT: What ever happened to the better-sounding versions of Breaking Up and London Queen??

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

Have we considered the idea that the new song isn't "Breaking Up"?? I mean maybe it's a whole other single/video is being prepared privately...?

That's possible, but she posted an instagram picture that said "BREAKING UP" with a caption about shooting a new video, and there has been footage posted by someone on the set of a few seconds from the shoot where the song can be heard.

That's possible, but she posted an instagram picture that said "BREAKING UP" with a caption about shooting a new video, and there has been footage posted by someone on the set of a few seconds from the shoot where the song can be heard.

Yeah I know, I'm not saying a video for "Breaking Up" hadn't been made, but what if that's not the next single? What if they are using that song/video later in favor if another track (which she won't name) as the next single???

H0bDaqU.gif

I mean that's possible but I think it's really weird she would play Breaking Up at her live shows and show a picture from the set of her new music video for it, and then pull something else out of left field. She's already kind of started promoting Breaking Up.

I mean that's possible but I think it's really weird she would play Breaking Up at her live shows and show a picture from the set of her new music video for it, and then pull something else out of left field. She's already kind of started promoting Breaking Up.

I mean yeah it's probably not true haha, I was just speculating lolz.

H0bDaqU.gif

Has anyone noticed the new registered on BMI tracks "Supernova", "Body Of My Own" and "I'm Not Sorry"? Just asking.

Supernova's from 2010, I'm Not Sorry is from 2012 but Body Of My Own is definitely a new title!

Body of My Own definitely sounds like the kind of song that would be on her new album since it's all about sexuality and femininity and the female body!

It's amazing how much she's changed.

If "Body of My Own" was a title in 2011 it could very well be about zombies and parasites and ghosts and stuff.