Fluorine

Charli XCX

to reiterate and better explain my thoughts with Sam Smith yesterday...

people should be entitled to their opinions! 99% of the "hate" Charli was on the verge of tears over was essentially "can we have a solo version too?" lmfao. It's not that serious. Anyone going "oh you guys should be embarrassed" reeks of hypocrisy and idol worship, cus I'm damn sure you've also wished for a solo version of a song or written publicly about an aspect of a song you didn't like. just because Charli's upset does not mean that negative takes are invalid, or that they warrant embarrassment. stop ass-kissing :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

35 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

to reiterate and better explain my thoughts with Sam Smith yesterday...

people should be entitled to their opinions! 99% of the "hate" Charli was on the verge of tears over was essentially "can we have a solo version too?" lmfao. It's not that serious. Anyone going "oh you guys should be embarrassed" reeks of hypocrisy and idol worship, cus I'm damn sure you've also wished for a solo version of a song or written publicly about an aspect of a song you didn't like. just because Charli's upset does not mean that negative takes are invalid, or that they warrant embarrassment. stop ass-kissing :toofunny:

Some people aren’t ignorant. 

1 hour ago, Lukeb said:

Some people aren’t ignorant. 

you thought you ate 

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

anyways while we were all screaming someone leaked ag cook's early instrumental version of ice cakes in lossless
https://krakenfiles.com/view/l2fZR1tqLB/file.html

this sounds like a banger already 

11 hours ago, redbullandcigarettes said:

i just wanchew back in my ærms i just want you back want u bak baybay… the decadent euphoria waves that scape thru me when i losten to in my arms by charli xcx. she should revisit this sound.. its like true romance but shes shaking her kitty

Akshually…. u might be onto sth… Maybe a couple of scraps from 24h album reworked for xcx6… Id be here for it..:diva:

also in the city sucks lmfao but ig if it secures her a hit why not. we will be fed either way w/ xcx6. 

In The City leaked in full and it is not good. Even without the (bad) Sam Smith feature this song wouldn’t be good so I really don’t care for a solo version. It’s just boring and kinda lazily written. The “in the city in the dark in the city in the dark” part is just repetitive and unpleasent to listen to. Charli’s usually great at coming up with good pop melodies but this song really had nothing of the sort. Let’s hope the album will be better. I’m taking this not being included on it as a good sign.

qfrWuBl.png

10 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

It was on a CD sold by pc music at one of their 10th anniversary shows 

oh my god thats why its a flac and has a track number im really stupid

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

In The City leaked in full and it is not good. Even without the (bad) Sam Smith feature this song wouldn’t be good so I really don’t care for a solo version. It’s just boring and kinda lazily written. The “in the city in the dark in the city in the dark” part is just repetitive and unpleasent to listen to. Charli’s usually great at coming up with good pop melodies but this song really had nothing of the sort. Let’s hope the album will be better. I’m taking this not being included on it as a good sign.

omg neaux … is it confirmed to be on the album???

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

On 7/26/2022 at 9:06 PM, releasenakedcharli said:

Shut ur nasty mouth

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx