Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

Todays the day make you mine leaks. I can feel it. Manifesting it into existence.

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

Spring breakers too :legend:

then we have the holy trinity from the AGXCX set

11 minutes ago, DD said:

Spring breakers too :legend:

then we have the holy trinity from the AGXCX set

not till Barbie girl with the cunty scratch synth drop leaks

Loving the make you mine leak. Charli’s verse at the bridge is so good. “Disgusting f*gg*ts like calciferdelrey franks ocean & urdarkhorse are sitting behind their broken down hp laptops in their Brazilian favelas trading Charli xcx slayyyter and Kim Petras songs to save them from a poverty stricken lifestyle” is her best lyrics to date. The emotional intensity eclipses that of track 10 and will live on as her rawest lyrics ever. 

49 minutes ago, soccermom4life said:

Loving the make you mine leak. Charli’s verse at the bridge is so good. “Disgusting f*gg*ts like calciferdelrey franks ocean & urdarkhorse are sitting behind their broken down hp laptops in their Brazilian favelas trading Charli xcx slayyyter and Kim Petras songs to save them from a poverty stricken lifestyle” is her best lyrics to date. The emotional intensity eclipses that of track 10 and will live on as her rawest lyrics ever. 

I think it’s getting a Grammy nomination, it has to. 

6 hours ago, heavensentslut said:

make you mine is baby's cuter prettier little sister!

so nobody agrees?.. :tiffany3:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 hours ago, soccermom4life said:

“That’s right, their parents are out begging whilst they’re up kiki’ing” had me rolling

3 hours ago, soccermom4life said:

This bar was most likely taken from an Azealia Banks IG story rant from a few weeks back, the Skims Neymar incident :ma:

16 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

We need the untagged idk how y'all are listening to it with this tag on it 

Only listened to it once cause I’m nosey but I’m fine with it not leaking untagged if she’s gonna end up releasing it tbh. But with her track record we’ll probs get 90% of XCX6 in demo leaks before she announces it :monicker:

qfrWuBl.png