Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, soccermom4life said:

Loving the make you mine leak. Charli’s verse at the bridge is so good. “Disgusting f*gg*ts like calciferdelrey franks ocean & urdarkhorse are sitting behind their broken down hp laptops in their Brazilian favelas trading Charli xcx slayyyter and Kim Petras songs to save them from a poverty stricken lifestyle” is her best lyrics to date. The emotional intensity eclipses that of track 10 and will live on as her rawest lyrics ever. 

e0p7lt9.gif&key=4e0b503a4ca6a54f89970e55gWyAz2f.gifdUgUoVq.gifkJCzuuM.gif

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

GIRL IS SUCH A NICE SONG!!!! just adding my thoughts to the “girl” leak. seeing as charli has posted two different lyrics from this song as captions on 360brat i think its safe to assume this is going to be included in her next album and is what i see as one of the first sonic previews we’ve heard from the next era. i think it fits in with the minimalist pop she’s been tweeting about in a really good way!! i was scared about what she’s been referencing and if i’d like it but i’m really surprised. does anyone else think it sounds so fresh and new??? i love the wordy almost sloppy lyrics and the way charli sings them. it almost sounds like early scene music/ kesha. while the production is minimal and controlled everything is sharp and hits hard and mixed with the diaristic talk-rappy verses its so <3333333333333 i think this sounds like an mix between true romance, pop 2, and 2008. it sounds like the words “massive cunt” come to life. ive seen charli talk about wanting to revisit some of her early clubbing days and ideas with this next album and it really hits the mark in my opinion. feelings/ ideas evoked by the song: british, vodka shots, bitchy, skins uk, neon pink, electro pop, shiny, high voltage, real, confessional, free, chav (nonderogatory), present-meets-past. i’m really excited to hear what the whole album will sound like. can everyone else share some thoughts pleeeasssseeeeeeee!!!!