Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 hours ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

anyone else miss the eh eh ex c ex tag from N1A/Pop2 era that was in almost every song? it was always the funnest part of the song finding out where it would come up and it kinda felt like a little shoutout to the angels... we be the ones screaming it the loudest at the shows :teehee:

I've been thinking for some days about how to word my inate desire for at least half the songs on XCX6 to have an XCX Charli or it's Charli, baby OMG, if she added a sassy it's Charli baby at the end of baby I would have died and at least a couple with both.

This year we will get Spring Breakers and Barbie Girl Finished with verses leaked, we will have Girl & Girl$ as a double single and a cunty music video, Girl will have a lorde voicemail and will be in the video, goodnight.

54 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

This year we will get Spring Breakers and Barbie Girl Finished with verses leaked, we will have Girl & Girl$ as a double single and a cunty music video, Girl will have a lorde voicemail and will be in the video, goodnight.

Tbh she can keep Girl$ if it were up to me…:hooker: Girl is that bitch 

10 hours ago, Raupeka said:

We actually don't need any of these songs to get official releases and this year we will get a ton of new, never before heard music

does anyone know the recording dates of any of the unreleased tracks from 2017? trying to organize my library and discerning whether something is from xcx world/pop 2/early charli sessions is driving me insane

10 hours ago, KillForLove said:

We actually don't need any of these songs to get official releases and this year we will get a ton of new, never before heard music

Like In The City by Sam Smith? I’m so done with officially released music. Gaga and Charli take the sell out route. Their unreleased is all we have to look forward to now that Sophie is dead 

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

Like In The City by Sam Smith? I’m so done with officially released music. Gaga and Charli take the sell out route. Their unreleased is all we have to look forward to now that Sophie is dead 

:nene:

1 hour ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Does anyone know where she's signed to now? 

Atlantic Records again 

Now why would you say that

No because yes

27 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

I’m gonna ask again cause I really want it does anyone have the hq of lmas party 4 u demo remake? The original link is gone

i have it saved as a file on my phone. i….dont know how to get that to you lol

7 hours ago, Galactic said:

Their unreleased is all we have to look forward to now that Sophie is dead 

what a godawful take lmfao

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

hey angels. years ago someone uploaded a mash-up of i wanna be with u and better off alone here/some other forum. i decided to remake it using the stems we've gotten, check it out/download!

8 hours ago, Galactic said:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/046/696/oh_that's_not.jpg

(Although, I will say that Sophie & Charli's work together was of a certain caliber and quality that will be hard to replicate/emulate/achieve again.)

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

8 hours ago, Galactic said: