Fluorine

Charli XCX

22 minutes ago, Time said:

Okay, guessing you didn’t get the response you wanted on ATRL, so you had to post it here as well? 😭 damn ma, nobody cares 

That account isn’t me, I saw it on there 

Hence why it was highlighted 

just thought it was relatively funny considering our previous discourse naughtily instigated by me on here. 

54 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

That account isn’t me, I saw it on there 

Hence why it was highlighted 

just thought it was relatively funny considering our previous discourse naughtily instigated by me on here. 

oh lol then drag me!! It wasn't highlighted on my phone:silly:

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

hol' up I'm reading about that Von Dutch guy and apparently his last words on his deadbead were.. the N*zi catchphrase, the one with two H words ??

wait Nazi era back :toofloppy:

F5WnrwnXIAAuyJQ?format=jpg&name=large

What if its a diss to rina? 

she’s calling her a mad sjw and calling herself a racist n*zi in the way that von dutch only admitted to on his deathbed

von dutch is also a classic bc of their signature hats

“i get money you get mad because the bank shut” = rina is broke and charli possibly scanmed her out of the BFM coin

wake it up

Idk i kind of like Charli not trying to be best friends with everyone just for the sake of being nice. In a world of political debates and rap fans targeting grave sites, i'll happily take charli singing about having similar hair

13 minutes ago, twitter said:

Idk i kind of like Charli not trying to be best friends with everyone just for the sake of being nice. In a world of political debates and rap fans targeting grave sites, i'll happily take charli singing about having similar hair

i also think she just doesn’t automatically wanna befriend everyone she collabs with anymore, because she already has a lot of celeb friends, and that perhaps both Kim and Rina showed her that it could unfold in a messy direction 

she obv has her own non/mildly famous friends, but also Dua Lipa, AG, Tove Lo, Troye, Caroline, Christine and the Queefs. That’s probably enough lol 

3 hours ago, kephxi said:

still iconic nonetheless :whine2: did you go by yourself?

no 😭 it was on 4/20 and my friend took a darksided edible from someone in line and started freaking out 6 songs in :aubrey:

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

hol' up I'm reading about that Von Dutch guy and apparently his last words on his deadbead were.. the N*zi catchphrase, the one with two H words ??

wait Nazi era back :toofloppy:

F5WnrwnXIAAuyJQ?format=jpg&name=large

not this again :defeated:

5 hours ago, details said:

whats charli's beef with twigs lol never heard of that

its literally made up by one tweet and somehow everyone ran with it lol

also regarding girl .:. i get why yall dont vibe with the lyrics howeveeeerrr TO ME…. its not necessarily relatable since im not a pop star feuding with another pop star but theres something about those complex feelings you sometimes have towards other women who make you feel insecure but you actually kinda like them and yeah idk i completely getttt the feelings she expresses there and im obsessed with how open she is with that so TO MEEEE its lyrical perfection but yeah

Kind of psychotic how much emphasis labels put on pre-saves when it's the most unnatural way of actually showing interest in a song/album... like

Spoiler

I just pre-saved von dutch on Spotify, Amazon Music, and YouTube Music :OG:

11 minutes ago, twitter said:

Kind of psychotic how much emphasis labels put on pre-saves when it's the most unnatural way of actually showing interest in a song/album... like

it's because it's about data collection, not about actually helping the artist. they see your email, username, if you're subscribed, what country you're from, what you've recently played etc.

edit: then with this new thing warner now has people's phone numbers. that being said it's everyone's decision whether they want to give over this stuff, and it does give you a warning so it's not like they're hiding it.

22 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

it's because it's about data collection

Which is why I'm all about owning physicals and buying the music versus streaming if I can help it. I don't want to be a metric in a dataset that labels and marketing are then using to push artists in certain directions for commercial viability. I want art, as unfettered by capitalism, as much as possible. Good, bad, ugly, or just straight up horrendous - IDC. I want music and art without the corporate and capitalistic "safety rails" that means-tested and data-driven analysis has brought to the industry.

Spoiler

pop me fucking with those last.fm scrobbles tho

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

55 minutes ago, imbennett said:

no 😭 it was on 4/20 and my friend took a darksided edible from someone in line and started freaking out 6 songs in :aubrey:

W H A T ! ? :wat: bruh... that's sad af lbvs

i would have been disappointed, like, did you really have to take that edible??? :tiffany2: it's one thing to have your concert cancelled before attending and another to HAVE to leave during the show :defeated: i would have put my friend's sanity first too tbh

stream my music on spotify