Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do you ever wonder if her team or herself looks at the response to this and just thinks

”Oh well, we can just let it flop instead of moving up the release date”

If theres a music video.. just release it when its ready, it just builds more hype for the album anyways

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

5 hours ago, blameitonme said:

boiler room in 2 weeks and we still don’t know what country it’s in :nene:

Watch it be several. She's in one country but it's streamed into several other clubs or something on a projector idk.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

this era is exhausting and INCREDIBLY reminiscent of crash (announce single WAY too far in advance). i love her and i am into the general vibe of this era but i miss how well run self titled era was. we have a snippet and a release date but it still honestly feels like it hasn't started. we need the single, a video, album title, preorders, and one big interview NOW

9 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

single should be out by now, if she's been posting all these snippets and teasers and it's truly not out for another 3 weeks then she's fully lost it

im kinda starting to lose interest... she shouldnt have teased so early if the release date was set in stone for late feb :isee:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

13 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Whoever styles her hair in photoshoots needs to be fired, why is it always ratty, huge & hideous:oprah:

?

it’s her natural texture, this is a gross take….

nothing ratty or hideous about curly hair that’s not perfectly tamed, frizz is beautiful :flutter: i love seeing her embrace the curls after years of straightening it

6 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

?

nothing ratty or hideous about curly hair that’s not perfectly tamed, frizz is beautiful :flutter: i love seeing her embrace the curls after years of straightening it

ive been Prayinnnnggg for her natural hair to make a come back not only does it remind me of TR but it just suits her so well

36 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

?

lmao you can stop tryna be offended, don’t go through life thinking everything is an attack

I’m talking about how her hair gets styled by others in photoshoots

This is her natural, lovely looking curly, frizzy hair

VEAelWd.jpg

This is not her natural hair and this is what I’m talking about

vzz2ZKh.jpg

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

lmao you can stop tryna be offended, don’t go through life thinking everything is an attack

I’m talking about how her hair gets styled by others in photoshoots

This is her natural, lovely looking curly, frizzy hair

VEAelWd.jpg

This is not her natural hair and this is what I’m talking about

vzz2ZKh.jpg

true, proof