Fluorine

Charli XCX

20 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

True Romance -> Pop2 -> How I’m Feeling Now -> XCX6 honestly a flawless combination, like what a perfect family right there :mariah4: it just makes sense

these are my top albums from her (xcx 6 pending..) The TR, Pop 2, HIFN holy trinity remains undefeated

sgopYhV.gif

"2:46

bop, super repetitive (no new lyrics), i personally love this but i feel like reactions will be split"

-GardenPanty on ATRL who from what ive seen is pretty reliable? unless not lmao :rip: neways im grateful for anything longer than 2:30 like anthems is 2:52 and that song is like the perfect length for the type of track it is 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Tbh I'm more excited about the album announcement / tracklist reveal than I am about Von Dutch itself. Don't get me wrong I will be streaming- I think it's a really fun song, but with so much of it being teased for so long I know exactly what we're getting here. (I really hope her "lying era" includes telling us Spring Breakers isn't on the album, it'd be a damn shame if her best song in years is relegated to a B-side of a lead single)

I've seen a few theories that the album will be nonstop / kinda mixed like a DJ set and I think that's a really cool idea. A lot of the stuff she's previewed has been around the same BPM and littered with vocal samples that are either shared with or reference other tracks. Maybe it's just a live thing and I'm reading too much into it but like the "girl", "right now", etc. could be a clue. 

45 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

"2:46

bop, super repetitive (no new lyrics), i personally love this but i feel like reactions will be split"

-GardenPanty on ATRL who from what ive seen is pretty reliable? unless not lmao :rip: neways im grateful for anything longer than 2:30 like anthems is 2:52 and that song is like the perfect length for the type of track it is 

I’m confused is this about Von Dutch or something else?

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

Disrespectful 

https://dbree.org/v/59165d

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

delete this before they ban u!!!!!!

so im stupid actually

What is it ?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.