Fluorine

Charli XCX

im just living that life von douche, shit liquid but i still fuck! get those poppers in my nose open that hole up! No more number two no more number two no more number two

7 hours ago, Galactic said:

Y’all also need to stop hating on Kim Petras, Sam Smith, Lorde, and everyone who isn’t Charli

Why are we talking about the rape apologist? We know people hate sam smith because they’re androgynous and fat and somehow that’s aggravating to people but Kim Petras is alone on that. Fuck her

9 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

Talking about this right now in a different venue with select Top Minds™ - Angels seem to have gotten REALLY entitled lately, even in the context of stan culture as a whole.

Like first, there's become an expectation that if it's not on an official album or EP, either Charli's or some collab with someone else, it's "Oh, well that's okay. Someone'll leak it anyway." Like take a beat right there and think about that. This is material that someone has decided that they don't want to release, finished or unfinished. And someone sees that and goes "I plan for and expect it to be made available to me anyway." 

Charli fans since VV era have been especially bitchy compared to others. They remind me a lot of lana fans (and the older lil monsters) where they basically act like they hate her and think she’s a stupid fucking bitch. I mean, i think I’m self aware and i still drag her a lot with +10k scrobbles. Some need a job

4 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

I kind of feel like the song will be a global release at the same time as the music video. 

Someone on the discord said that it's coming tomorrow at 5pm UK time