Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Can’t wait for VD tomorrow!!!

completely unironically tysm for being genuinely excited about Charli's work instead of spreading even more unnecessary hate and negativity in the shithole that this thread is. 

27 minutes ago, twitter said:

She keeps saying the pic disc is about to sell out. Do you think it was really 10k inventory?? I love Charlotte but I don't think she could push 10k units in 2 days for an album that we've only heard a tiktok snippet of... How many do you think they actually made? 

could be like those blood records preorders that have a high cap but then they cut the count to the nearest 100th or 1000th at some point and cap it there. 

28 minutes ago, twitter said:

She keeps saying the pic disc is about to sell out. Do you think it was really 10k inventory?? I love Charlotte but I don't think she could push 10k units in 2 days for an album that we've only heard a tiktok snippet of... How many do you think they actually made? 

i'll bet they base their print # on the pre-orders tbh, 10k was prob just to make sure it didn't sell out while the listing is up

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

completely unironically tysm for being genuinely excited about Charli's work instead of spreading even more unnecessary hate and negativity in the shithole that thread is. 

“Joined 2023 December” girl you dont even go here

Honestly the green brat cover is a serve. Give us everything by give us nothing. The mind of a mastermind. As someone who cares increasingly less about visuals over time I feel like this is actually kinda fun. 

5 minutes ago, Monsef said:

“Joined 2023 December” girl you dont even go here

I hope this is sarcasm, otherwise ewwww not you trying to gate-keep who’s allowed to have an opinion

sigh… cover art looks like my new Wise visa that came in the mail yesterday. or maybe she was inspired by this year’s Sauber F1 car since she is a racing girly? :teehee: 

(not complaining actually. I’m here for the ride and excited to see how it plays out!! I trust herrrrr)

1 hour ago, lonely lonely night said:

clearly you need to look for an echo chamber elsewhere

OK granny. if you think that a bunch of obnoxious fagz acting like fucking cunts online could somehow be anything more than pathetic.. whatever helps you sleep at night

also I ain't goin anywhere anytime soon. I'm a fucking hardcore masochist. The fact I'm still here and every person I ever wanted, speak for themselves. 

Just now, Mary Jane Holland V said:

OK granny. if you think that a bunch of obnoxious fagz acting like fucking cunts online could somehow be anything more than pathetic.. whatever helps you sleep at night

also I ain't goin anywhere anytime soon. I'm a fucking hardcore masochist. The fact and I'm still here and every person I ever wanted, speak for themselves. 

:shock2:

I need to be more active on charliboards when chaos is happening it’s so fun

2 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

this woman has you all absolutely pussy whipped talking about “i see the vision” when it’s 4 letters in sans serif font on a green background LOL

lmaoooo

2 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

this woman has you all absolutely pussy whipped

Gunna whip this shit from side to side

Get you on the floor

Cause you're on my mind

:smirk:  :charli:  :smirk: