Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 hours ago, Apple n Apple said:

Who you guys wanna see on a Brat remix album? 

Im thinking of 

Bad Gyal

Troye

Bladee & Yung Lean 

I only want DJs/producers on the remix album like Kelela. I don't want features with artists like dawn of chromatica.

38 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

club classics is the best song i’ve ever heard 

I wish it were 6 minutes long tho

3wfdxRk.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

club classics is the best song i’ve ever heard 

slightly shocking take but both b2b and club classics are miles ahead of the other single-they genuinely embody the rave concept so idky dutch was the lead

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

slightly shocking take but both b2b and club classics are miles ahead of the other single-they genuinely embody the rave concept so idky dutch was the lead

is this a controversial take? lol i always thought it was common sense that charli's lead singles are always on the weaker side comparing to the rest of their respective albums 

9 minutes ago, details said:

is this a controversial take? lol i always thought it was common sense that charli's lead singles are always on the weaker side comparing to the rest of their respective albums 

Good Ones was the only strong(ish) single CRASH had :brigitte:

when I’m in the club yeah im

when I’m at the house yeah I’m 

C Pop Character Creation GIF - C Pop Character Creation The Sims GIFs

365 party girl

Should we do a little key? Should we have a little bump? :umadney:

WATCH MY HAIR BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK :oprah9::understand: 

GONNA JUMP WHEN IT DROPS

BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK :oprah4:

NO I NEVER GO HOME DONT SLEEP DONT :trisha::cumming2::yell:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU :burn:

OUT THE ROOM WITH THE :burn:

28 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

i was thinking this too

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

4 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Surprised she hasn’t collabed with Doss at all, especially if she’s taking the club thing seriously 

Doss was involved with at some point in the last year. I remember people talking about some Whip It Flip It song or whatever. I think it was different from Make U Mine but I could be totally wrong. But I DO remember Robyn collab and Doss collab existing

16 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Doss was involved with at some point in the last year. I remember people talking about some Whip It Flip It song or whatever. I think it was different from Make U Mine but I could be totally wrong. But I DO remember Robyn collab and Doss collab existing

flip it isn’t doss or charli

https://open.spotify.com/album/6PJHyTELoBYcNHYKCe539Z?si=IAHaYI6yQ4mUYVzjOybDVQ

Von dutch was most likely made the lead single cause (out of the 3 songs released) it's the song that most closely follows a traditional pop structure. Club classics and B2b both sound like she's doing whatever she wants to make a great song and not following any song structure. And they're really repetitive like a lot of club music. The double singles may be better songs (imo) but Von dutch feels like it HAD to be a single

58 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Good Ones was the only strong(ish) single CRASH had :brigitte:

This is why I like you. You post comments and have little opinions and I just think "Yeah, Veinsineon is cool."

5 minutes ago, twitter said:

Von dutch was most likely made the lead single cause (out of the 3 songs released) it's the song that most closely follows a traditional pop structure. Club classics and B2b both sound like she's doing whatever she wants to make a great song and not following any song structure. And they're really repetitive like a lot of club music. The double singles may be better songs (imo) but Von dutch feels like it HAD to be a single

I agree  - Club and B2b are lyrically flat for a "song" - very much like House where there's one line or lyric just repeated and chopped up throughout the track. VD had more meat to it's lyrics, but was still ultimately the same verse on repeat. Reminds me of Odyssey's "Love Train" album from the 90s. All the tracks were one verse + a chorus on repeat for 3-5 minutes.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

On 1/17/2024 at 1:09 PM, Veinsineon said:

MAYB WE'RE  SO MEANT TO BE... JUST YEW AND ME. Sparkles Emojis for Discord & Slack - Discord Emoji

PEOPLE SAY WE'RE ALIKE , THEY SAY WE'VE GOT THE SAME HAIRblack_sparkles - Discord Emoji

ONE DAY WE MIGHT MAKE SOME MUSiC, THE INTERNET WOULD GO CRAZYsparkles - Discord Emoji

C Pop Character Creation GIF - C Pop Character Creation The Sims GIFsBratzgifs Blueakaemilee GIF - Bratzgifs Blueakaemilee - Discover & Share  GIFs

what a BR@TTYsparkles - Discord Emoji YEAR we are having ANGELS.  PPS ; has the day come where we all finally understand?

Spoiler

Bratzgifs Blueakaemilee GIF - Bratzgifs Blueakaemilee - Discover & Share  GIFs

13 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

This is why I like you. You post comments and have little opinions and I just think "Yeah, Veinsineon is cool."

omg. and when i told you to stay out of women's business i knew i loved you too thats oomfie C Pop Character Creation GIF - C Pop Character Creation The Sims GIFs