Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Working with her handlers to deliver songs- apparently she seemed shady in the videoĀ 

She wasn't shady I dunno why people are saying thatĀ :toofloppy:

y'all i do think that "sympathy is a knife" snippet is a demo. listening closely to the heavy tagging i tracked down where it originated from and they're claiming the "finished" track has a length of 2:05, but the studio version of "sympathy is a knife" is supposedly 2:31. (they're also selling it for $300 lmao pathetic)

Ā 

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Working with her handlers to deliver songs- apparently she seemed shady in the videoĀ 

Definitely didnā€™t seem shady at all lol. You can tell she knew it was a loaded question because of anything Britney being headline-worthy.

Ā 

And she answered it honestly and in a way that canā€™t be twisted into a fake news article about Britney making a music comeback.

2 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

does charli not already have writing credits on any britney songs i swear she had like 1 or 2??

Charli wrote/sang the demo that becameĀ Pretty Girls, but she isn't credited since the lyrics were changedĀ :poordat:Ā She also wrote a handful of unused demos for Britney Jean and Glory, incl. Pop the Balloons, Secret (Shh), Bubble Pop, Hard To Love.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

11 hours ago, Galactic said:

Is that Party Girl snippet on that site for 365?

i'm going to the airport

i'm gonna catch a flight

i'm gonna fly away to a newĀ place where i dont know anyone

X----into me, into you----X

It's not real, I'm sure. The choppy vocals mainly in the beginning and the sound that is so un-crash-like. I like the beat, no idea if its fanmade or AI but it's clear they couldn't make the vocals work. The song also makes less sense as a dance banger than the ballad we got. I get that the banger version could make sense as a reference to emotional, but I still don't see it as likely. It's not like crash was bursting with references...