Fluorine

Charli XCX

wow being a charli xcx fan since like i would say 2011 ,  i dont get how i never found this forum.. its prob because this is a lana del ray site who i dont really care about so i guess google never bought me here till now....

its so great to finally find an active forum about charli, i dont have anyone to talk 2 about charli so im glad i finally found a place where i can talk about her all day lol, since being a straight guy from brooklyn, its hard to find some one who is into charli xcx as an artist as i am .....

mostly its the hipsters around new york that i find that like charli,  but im not a hipster or punk or anything in that group, im like just a regular white brooklyn kid who listens to only rap 

the first time i ever heard of charli, it wasnt even planned, i was in chicago to visit an uncle who took me to this like bar room which made great burgers and the pitchfork music festival was there with 3 artists who will be playing at the festival so they had a mini concert to promote the festival ...the 3 artist were currensy( a rapper), charli xcx and james blake  

so charli came on 2nd and  performed 2 new singles which ended up being stay away and nuclear seasons and then she performed a new song called in the dark which ended up being you're the one (sadly tho idk why but she was never at the festival it self )...i see this girl coming out wearing these huge platforms and huge black hair , and the music hit and the way she started dancing her performance let alone her music got me hooked so  i quickly got to my uncles house, went online and tried to find more music of hers,  which wasnt that much only what was on myspace at that time but now obv we all have 100s of her songs....

so since then i been following her and i try to go to as many live shows and festivals as i can, so when she was on tour in 2013 she was in ny for 5 days so i saw her at like 4 different shows around ny it was amazing and i bought tickets to the october 7th show at webster hall this year,  i practically caught every show shes done in ny ....

yea so thats my charli xcx story lol 

wow being a charli xcx fan since like i would say 2011 ,  i dont get how i never found this forum.. its prob because this is a lana del ray site who i dont really care about so i guess google never bought me here till now....

its so great to finally find an active forum about charli, i dont have anyone to talk 2 about charli so im glad i finally found a place where i can talk about her all day lol, since being a straight guy from brooklyn, its hard to find some one who is into charli xcx as an artist as i am .....

mostly its the hipsters around new york that i find that like charli,  but im not a hipster or punk or anything in that group, im like just a regular white brooklyn kid who listens to only rap, says bro and :) like 178993 times a day lol so i mean that shows how amazing charli is that her vision and music can and does  spread to everyone at anytime......

the first time i ever heard of charli, it wasnt even planned, i was in chicago to visit an uncle who took me to this like bar room which made great burgers and the pitchfork music festival was there with 3 artists who will be playing at the festival so they had a mini concert to promote the festival ...the 3 artist were currensy( a rapper), charli xcx and james blake  

so charli came on 2nd and  performed 2 new singles which ended up being stay away and nuclear seasons and then she performed a new song called in the dark which ended up being you're the one (sadly tho idk why but she was never at the festival it self )...i see this girl coming out wearing these huge platforms and huge black hair , and the music hit and the way she started dancing her performance let alone her music got me hooked so  i quickly got to my uncles house, went online and tried to find more music of hers,  which wasnt that much only what was on myspace at that time but now obv we all have 100s of her songs....

so since then i been following her and i try to go to as many live shows and festivals as i can, so when she was on tour in 2013 she was in ny for 5 days so i saw her at like 4 different shows around ny it was amazing and i bought tickets to the october 7th show at webster hall this year i practically caught every show shes done in ny ....

yea so thats my charli xcx story lol 

you shouldnt have said that lmfaooo

-KillJoy28

You haven't been shot yet?

Have y'all read the comments section of the Break the Rules video? The consensus is that it's ridiculous for a 22 year old to be singing about not going to school. Obviously, this song is targeted at school-aged children. I'm also not the only one who is bothered by the message of this "party song" considering who it's directed at. I wouldn't think a party song by and for a 20 year olds would talk about not going to school. That's just stupid. Oh, and she's now being linked to the Illuminati. She has arrived.

Does anyone know Charli's cup size? A celebrity boob website says she's a b-cup, but that can't be possible. She has to at least be a C.

-KillJoy28

You haven't been shot yet?

Have y'all read the comments section of the Break the Rules video? The consensus is that it's ridiculous for a 22 year old to be singing about not going to school. Obviously, this song is targeted at school-aged children. I'm also not the only one who is bothered by the message of this "party song" considering who it's directed at. I wouldn't think a party song by and for a 20 year olds would talk about not going to school. That's just stupid. Oh, and she's now being linked to the Illuminati. She has arrived.

Does anyone know Charli's cup size? A celebrity boob website says she's a b-cup, but that can't be possible. She has to at least be a C.

You're obsessed with her butt or her breasts yet you're the one who calls alcohol "liquid poison" :lmao:

BzhmW.png

I don't wanna go to school / I just wanna break the rules is so late 90's-early 2000's punk to me. It's really an anthem to me, not to be taken seriously it's just fun.

It seems like every single song nowadays has to do with some form of love/heartbreak :smh:

And of course some people think she's a new Illuminati puppet. Because they think she just popped out of nowhere, they don't know she's been making music for years.

I love this forum

Welcome @@KillJoy28 you will fit in if you change EVERYTHING but I sincerely don't want you to do that. What do you think of Break the Rules? :hooker:

well change what exactly i dont get it lol.........

and honestly i love break the rules and the video, in the end of the day thats her 

well change what exactly i dont get it lol.........

and honestly i love break the rules and the video, in the end of the day thats her

The reason people aren't so welcoming to you from the get go is that you already came off as a bit racist and homophobic... But welcome!