Fluorine

Charli XCX

Wires by Athlete was my anthem like age 14. Charli's voice is way too struggly on her cover

I feel the same about I Want It That Way, she was just pitchy all-around

especially the key change in "just wanna hear you say"...that was past her range 

BzhmW.png

Wires by Athlete was my anthem like age 14. Charli's voice is way too struggly on her cover

Have you heard the Daytrotter version?

omg this. the Daytrotter version is FLAWLESS.

lABVyGE.png

"It’s punk-inspired. It’s definitely still a pop album, but there are moments where it is raw and wild. I’m commenting on the music industry, the female body, and money, whereas before I mainly spoke about love. This record definitely feels better informed.”

This actually gives me hope. I actually trust that she knows what she's doing. Whether I like the end result or not is a whole separate issue.

I never sold out as a screenwriter... and I never sold a single script :'(

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

This actually gives me hope. I actually trust that she knows what she's doing. Whether I like the end result or not is a whole separate issue.

I never sold out as a screenwriter... and I never sold a single script :'(

I thought we all knew that by now.

lABVyGE.png

Well, we should know if Sucker sucks or not soon since she's starting her US tour in 2 days. But who knows. Maybe she won't play anything really new now since she pushed the album back so far... If her career really launches how I imagine her label plans it to, she will likely do another tour in the summer and play all the new songs.

Well, we should know if Sucker sucks or not soon since she's starting her US tour in 2 days. But who knows. Maybe she won't play anything really new now since she pushed the album back so far... If her career really launches how I imagine her label plans it to, she will likely do another tour in the summer and play all the new songs.

inb4 "Boom Clap, Break The Rules, Breaking Up, London Queen + the remaining songs from TR she likes + 1 cover"

BzhmW.png

I thought we all knew that by now.

"It’s punk-inspired. It’s definitely still a pop album, but there are moments where it is raw and wild. I’m commenting on the music industry, the female body, and money, whereas before I mainly spoke about love. This record definitely feels better informed.”

I meant the bolded phrase gives me hope. I'm interested to hear her perspective on the industry.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Do we have a confirmed tracklist?
Saw one on the official ATRL thread and it's the same that appears on wikipedia (I know everyone can edit it).

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde