Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hold up! You "liked" a personal attack against me. In my eyes, that's the same as you attacking me yourself. I don't feel sorry if you were offended by the generalization I made after the personal attack was made against me.

Oh god I'm so sorry. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

14417469274.gif

@evil banish the troll!

You don't know what a troll is. The real definition of a troll is you because you're constantly starting arguments. It's not just with me. You've personally attacked several people when it was uncalled for. I haven't told anyone here to eat shit, chew glass, or anything like that. I haven't even said those things about Charli. I have been rather restrained in my speech considering that almost everyone here has attacked me several times.

What is this  :toofunny:

Also, I think the lyrics to Famous are:

_________ (Monday, one night?) and we're gonna go and crash the party

weren't invited but we're getting so outrageous

Just like we're famous

Lmao i was too busy jammin'  the fuck out to whatever the hell she's saying in Sucker so long I never listened to it that keenly. 

X----into me, into you----X

You don't know what a troll is. The real definition of a troll is you because you're constantly starting arguments. It's not just with me. You've personally attacked several people when it was uncalled for. I haven't told anyone here to eat shit, chew glass, or anything like that. I haven't even said those things about Charli. I have been rather restrained in my speech considering that almost everyone here has attacked me several times.

I only quote you when you post something fucking stupid which is all the time.

Don't lump me into all those insults when I never said any of that. I just found you generally disgusting and creepy in how you objectify an artist

BzhmW.png

I only quote you when you post something fucking stupid which is all the time.

Don't lump me into all those insults when I never said any of that. I just found you generally disgusting and creepy in how you objectify an artist

You might not have told anyone to eat shit, but you stay making smart ass remarks to people simply expressing their opinion. Either disagree with the person like a civilized human being or keep it moving. That shit is not cute; it's rude. I hope you don't talk like that in real life, or you just might get your ass beat one day. You're a mean, ugly, little person on the inside.

Most of your responses to me are not for my sexual comments, so don't try to use that as an excuse. You mostly say some shit to me because you don't like my opinion on music or lyrics. I've tried to ignore you, but you're persistent. Do you notice how I almost never start an exchange with you? Do you notice how almost every argument I've been in has been ignited by you? You're the fucking problem.

jfc I'm done

The problem is that a user is making perverted remarks and making others feel uncomfortable. When I have to blow a situation up, it's because the person is unable to tell they aren't wanted here. 

No one here wants to start an exchange with you because you're a piece of shit with an otherwise irrelevant opinion to most of us.

If you leave there's no problem, if I leave there's still crude sexual remarks about the fucking size of her areolas or looking up her skirt. Do us all a favor and log off

BzhmW.png

jfc I'm done

The problem is that a user is making perverted remarks and making others feel uncomfortable. When I have to blow a situation up, it's because the person is unable to tell they aren't wanted here. 

No one here wants to start an exchange with you because you're a piece of shit with an otherwise irrelevant opinion to most of us.

If you leave there's no problem, if I leave there's still crude sexual remarks about the fucking size of her areolas or looking up her skirt. Do us all a favor and log off

I don't care what people think about me. There were comments about her nipples and areolas before I came here. Most people here think you're an asshole. You're just in denial.

I know I'm the only straight guy here; but, because I'm bored, I'm going to rank Charli's top 5 videos in terms of sexiness.

1. Break the Rules - Plenty of T&A.

2. What I Like - She's extra cute in this video and she's jumping around in her underwear. Need I say more.

3. Take My Hand - She said she wasn't trying to be sexy in this video. I don't believe it.

4. SuperLove

5. You (Ha Ha Ha)

Honorable Mentions: Her booty in "Boom Clap" and tits in "Cloud Aura."

I'm gay but Charli is one of the only females I'd fuck tbh. And the Superlove video exudes sex, I love it.

I'M NOT SORRY