Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't think AATT is punk at all and I don't understand how people can say its more punk than sucker. have u all even heard breaking up or  :creep:

aatt is cute but for me its nothing extremely special. maybe i need to listen more

lmao this tho

I tweeted her asking if we'd ever hear the full version of her Groove is in the Heart cover and her label favorited it :creep:

UHM YES PLEASE?????

lABVyGE.png

Had the day off of work today and was very bored so i made a fan made album called 'Heartbreak High' using Charli's unreleased songs.

tumblr_nm4b5kihOu1rtoa78o1_1280.jpg

1. Valentine

2. Angry All The Time

3. Interior

4. Heartbreak High

5. Cuts Like Diamonds

6. Your Eyes ft Ocelot

7. Chains

8. Do It Well

9. Machines

10. Smile ft Benga

Are the Sucker haters outnumbering the Sucker stans now? I was in the minority just a few months ago.

I dont think anyone really hates Sucker (besides you if you really do HATE it). It has its ups and its downs and its definitely a solid album. I cant pretend I dont jam to it. But ..... everyone knows True Romance is better and this new music sounds extremely promising and it makes Sucker look like shit   :creep:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I dont think anyone really hates Sucker (besides you if you really do HATE it). It has its ups and its downs and its definitely a solid album. I cant pretend I dont jam to it. But ..... everyone knows True Romance is better and this new music sounds extremely promising and it makes Sucker look like shit   :creep:

I don't hate it; I just don't think it's worth listening to. I think there is at least one person who dislikes the album more than I do.