Fluorine

Charli XCX

CHARLI HAS ABUSED ME SO MUCH. I GAVE SUCKER A CHANCE BUT HELL NO ITS OVER CHARLI PLEASE DONT DISAPPOINT 

sucker was a cute pop album and this messy meltdown you're having doesn't take away from the fact  :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I mean I could produce an instrumental, record myself banging pots and pans together, add some crazy hardware malfunction sounds and then layer it with a garbage disposal or the sound of crushing metal. I guess that would be considered PC music. But I'm hoping Charli will make it work. From the sounds of it, it'll be more of a pop record with PC influences. I'm totally down with that. I'm not really expecting it to sound like the EP. Just, everyone pray for Charli in this difficult time lol.

“I think it’s harder to write really respected party music than it is to write a love song,” Charli says, “but I think I’ve done it. And if anybody ever is going to fucking say that SOPHIE’s party production is throwaway, they’re a fucking idiot. Because he’s someone who spends years creating sounds.” On the other hand, she says: “It’s also this whole thing of: it’s fun for people to think it’s dumb. And people who want to read into it more can get really deep in it.”

“I think it’s harder to write really respected party music than it is to write a love song,” Charli says, “but I think I’ve done it. And if anybody ever is going to fucking say that SOPHIE’s party production is throwaway, they’re a fucking idiot. Because he’s someone who spends years creating sounds.” On the other hand, she says: “It’s also this whole thing of: it’s fun for people to think it’s dumb. And people who want to read into it more can get really deep in it.”

You choke my throat with words of wonder. You make it hard to breathe.

The irony lmfaoooooo

Anyways back to real life, when y'all think she'll drop the lead single?  :flutter:

I feel like it'll be a surprise release; the EP was supposed to be I think

I love True Romance, but I danced on True Romance's grave when SUCKER came out tbh.

It's hard to accept that SUCKER Charli is over :defeated:, but I know that we'll be able to move past the loss of two great eras.

yes dennis leaked it when he was posting snippets of other charli songs, but this was extremely low quality and tagged to hell. idek if anyone downloaded it, i didnt bother to but it was the full version.

:noparty: Well, ***when is someone leaking the UNTAGGED HIGH QUALITY Mow That Lawn 

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

:noparty: Well, ***when is someone leaking the UNTAGGED HIGH QUALITY Mow That Lawn 

Yes ladies can we please get this already  :flutter:

TjmiIK4.png