Fluorine

Charli XCX

We basically have XCX3 now anyway, it's just No Angel and CTMP HQ that's missing

I know ctmp hq is missing but the snippet sounds literally no different to the one we got, or at least to me it dosent

EDIT: I just listened agin and there's a sLIGHT difference

I just wish the PC sound was more accessible pop girl wise. I really want Britney to work with SOPHIE, or have her own xcx 3... I love the sound so much. I think that would make me less thirsty for charli stuff to leak. LOL

I just wish the PC sound was more accessible pop girl wise. I really want Britney to work with SOPHIE, or have her own xcx 3... I love the sound so much. I think that would make me less thirsty for charli stuff to leak. LOL

Britney did something close to PC with How I Roll, but I'd love for her to release something like an EP of PC music

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Britney did something close to PC with How I Roll, but I'd love for her to release something like an EP of PC music

OMGGGGGG How I Roll ...a classic ! i can't believe how britney is always ahead of the game. pc music brit would be amazing tho 

OMGGGGGG How I Roll ...a classic ! i can't believe how britney is always ahead of the game. pc music brit would be amazing tho

It's not completely PC but the repeated "weird" samples of it made me think of SOPHIE's production style

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Imagine Britney vocals on Daddy Knows, Taxi, Burn Rubber or even Girls Night Out

rollingstone even said How I Roll was the best song of 2011