Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone please upload "I'll Never Know" and its demo for me? I'd be so grateful, I actually have tried looking for both but I always find the same files.

Please, someone. I beg you. :defeated:

Not really special anymore since all the remixes have been premiered and we basically already have the instrumental.  :noparty:

Anyway, if anyone wants a CD rip of You (Ha Ha Ha), PM me what format and if you want clean or explicit (or if you want a CD rip of something else of hers that's fine too.) :) Feeling generous since I got my You're The One and You (Ha Ha Ha) promo CDs.

Why do we basically have the instrumental?

last.fm  

Did this :eek:

Thank you!

Why do we basically have the instrumental?

Because Charli apparently used to the instrumental to another song called "You," by someone who I really don't know.

She tweeted the album will be out in April.

Take me now :defeated:

YASSSSSSS!

I'll have time to learn the album by the show. Trying to reach the goal of being the most obvious Charli stan in a crowd of Marina stans so she'll take notice.

She better still sing "End of the World", even with new songs :crying3:

I've recently come across some very interesting and seemingly official tracklist details. So far, it looks like the record will be the following thirteen tracks: 

1. Stay Away
  2. Nuclear Seasons
  3. You're the One
  4. Grins
  5. Midnight
  6. Take My Hand
  7. Set Me Free (Feel My Pain)
  8. So Far Away
  9. What I Like
  10. So Far Away
  11. How Can I
  12. Lock You Up
  13. You (HA HA HA)

This is not the order, for sure - just the order in which I remembered them.

Doesn't make perfect sense, and leaves quite a few questions! Such might include...

1. What about the other Ariel tracks, like "Black Roses?" 
  2. What about the only other track we have live video of, "Mess?"
  3. Which song was produced/co-written with MNEK?
  4. Whatever happened to the Matt Squire songs, "Supernova" and "Angry All the Time?" 
  5. Which of these, if any, are the songs she claims to have reworked since she was just a young songwriter? I've seen evidence that "How Can I" might have been performed as early as 2008, but nothing that would absolutely confirm this theory. 
  6. Will we ever hear such mystery songs as "Blood & Sweat" and "Interior?'  :ohno: 

I've recently come across some very interesting and seemingly official tracklist details. So far, it looks like the record will be the following thirteen tracks: 

1. Stay Away
  2. Nuclear Seasons
  3. You're the One
  4. Grins
  5. Midnight
  6. Take My Hand
  7. Set Me Free (Feel My Pain)
  8. So Far Away
  9. What I Like
  10. So Far Away
  11. How Can I
  12. Lock You Up
  13. You (HA HA HA)

This is not the order, for sure - just the order in which I remembered them.

Doesn't make perfect sense, and leaves quite a few questions! Such might include...

1. What about the other Ariel tracks, like "Black Roses?" 
  2. What about the only other track we have live video of, "Mess?"
  3. Which song was produced/co-written with MNEK?
  4. Whatever happened to the Matt Squire songs, "Supernova" and "Angry All the Time?" 
  5. Which of these, if any, are the songs she claims to have reworked since she was just a young songwriter? I've seen evidence that "How Can I" might have been performed as early as 2008, but nothing that would absolutely confirm this theory. 
  6. Will we ever hear such mystery songs as "Blood & Sweat" and "Interior?'  :ohno: 

Sorry but that just plain SUCKS. 3/13 new songs?! What on earth do I have to look forward to? :crossed: