I wanna dance in the sunlight

Get me on my knees

I'm gonna kiss your body

In the summer breeze

You got a killer smile

And I love your sleaze?

Come and kiss my body

I'm beggin' please

(You know I like it when we're playing in the summer breeze, I know you like to tease me; You've always got me on my knees. I'm falling for you more and more every time I stare into your buttercup eyes. I'm in love.)

X----into me, into you----X

It seems her 'official merchandise' website is selling copies of the !Franchesckaar! and Emelline/Art Bitch CDs, which I find weird. If you want them, better hurry.

http://charlixcx.tshirtmachine.com/

I'm not sure how official this really is, but they were selling extremely limited hand decorated copies of the Stay Away vinyl a while ago.

Wow, this is so weird in fact. The CDs are so rare, I wasn't expecting them to be available for "so cheap" like that, specially on her official merchandise website, considering she is on another label already.

Do you have them already?

Princess Song leaked. If you want it you can find it on Tumblr, not going to link it.

Thank you for telling!

I bought them both a couple of months ago, for not much more than that website, if I remember correctly. :) I was lucky, I guess.

[rambling]

I really wish I had bought that Stay Away vinyl though, the fact that it was hand decorated would have made it a great collector's item. It was never announced anywhere though, so I have doubts about its authenticity.

[/rambling]

Yeah, I wouldn't buy an item if I wasn't completely sure if it was authentic or not as well. And it's good that you have her old CDs, my friend sent the songs to me that were in it!

Princess Song leaked. If you want it you can find it on Tumblr, not going to link it.

Interesting. I wonder from where, and if they have more...

tumblr_mgwd1zacu01rgjv3ho3_1280.png

Makes me wonder if it was on '14.' o_O

Was it even circulating?

No! :O I knew a few people (like, three) who had it, but that was about it. However, any older fan would have it, but there are so few of those that would have saved it chances seem astronomically low anything like that would happen. 

No! :O I knew a few people (like, three) who had it, but that was about it. However, any older fan would have it, but there are so few of those that would have saved it chances seem astronomically low anything like that would happen. 

It's so weird that it leaked. If a very low number of people like that had the song, we can compare to it being like "Go Home" by Sky leaking out of nowhere.

I hope it doesn't spread though, it seems that not many people knew that the track got online.

I feel happy that "Grins" is going to be on the album. Now I'm really hoping "Stay Away" is in it too, even though it's some sort of old song for an album that's being released so much time later.

I feel happy that "Grins" is going to be on the album. Now I'm really hoping "Stay Away" is in it too, even though it's some sort of old song for an album that's being released so much time later.

Yeah...it was finished in November of 2010. Then again, most of the songs that look like they're gonna be on the album have been around for a long time..."Interior," "Angry All the Time," and "Strobe Light" were all finished prior 2011 too.  :eek: 

Yeah...it was finished in November of 2010. Then again, most of the songs that look like they're gonna be on the album have been around for a long time..."Interior," "Angry All the Time," and "Strobe Light" were all finished prior 2011 too.  :eek: 

Didn't she re-do a lot of the songs though? Might have been a old interview I was looking at though, haha.

last.fm  

I didn't know "Angry All the Time" would be on the album, i know someone who has it.  :hdu: