Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hahahah, Sitar, Charli tweeted "The new Yeah Yeah Yeahs album artwork is AMAZING."

Yes, Charli, stan! :hdu:

Yeah...it was finished in November of 2010. Then again, most of the songs that look like they're gonna be on the album have been around for a long time..."Interior," "Angry All the Time," and "Strobe Light" were all finished prior 2011 too.  :eek: 

Have a list of what songs are confirmed so far? Seems like a lot of the ones we already have :lanasrs:

Yes, Charli, stan! :hdu:

I'm so proud of her. :flutter:

Have a list of what songs are confirmed so far? Seems like a lot of the ones we already have :lanasrs:

Yeah...:eek: Honestly, though, the only FOR SURE songs are "You're the One," "How Can I?," and "You."

I consider "Lock You Up" and "Feel My Pain" to be confirmed - they might as well be - and I bet the first two singles will be on there too. Add in "Take My Hand," "Black Roses," and "Interior," and you almost have a complete tracklist.   :horror:

She ACTUALLY said she "wasn't sure" about "You're The One" being on the album...

Out of all the released songs, "You're the One" is definitely the worst one, at least to me. I just can't stand how it was the main single while we have masterpieces like "Nuclear Seasons" and "So Far Away."

She ACTUALLY said she "wasn't sure" about "You're The One" being on the album...

I hope it's a bonus track at the most :horror:

So we'll get the title in a couple of days?

YASSS.

Hope it's better than Super Ultra  :tea2:

So I've done nothing but listen to Charli's old myspace demos tonight. 

And I kinda got inspired.

http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mhdefrQkeM1qfo41fo1.mp3

I wanted to make something that Charli circa 2008 would love. 

How'd I do?

Lord I do dread listening to recordings people put on here in case they're bad but that was actually pretty good! I can see little scene Charli bopping on it :flutter:

Okay so GUYS I might see her, with Marina. And Charli was basically my motivation to pursue the tickets to be perfectly honest but still seeing them both I'm freaking out hope it works okay bye