Fluorine

Charli XCX

It still doesn't feel right.

I'm not happy this leaked. 

This is her DEBUT album that they're ruining here by leaking demos for it.

I know a guy who wanted to leak the You (Ha Ha Ha) demo before it was even released. 

It's fucking criminal.

Can't even let her have a clean SINGLE release.

X----into me, into you----X

I know a guy who wanted to leak the You (Ha Ha Ha) demo before it was even released. 

It's fucking criminal.

Agreed, it's kinda disrespectful.

last.fm  

It's fucking criminal.

You're definitely right. It's bad because we don't even have an album title or release date and people are already leaking samples. It sucks, in all honesty.

People are so disrespectful, and the worse is that the ones that do it are usually the "fans."

Can we find a way for a mod to come in and delete the download link?

We're not even allowed to POST download links on this forum.

Yeah, LDR and Evil are both online so you could just send a message to them.

You're definitely right. It's bad because we don't even have an album title or release date and people are already leaking samples. It sucks, in all honesty.

People are so disrespectful, and the worse is that the ones that do it are usually the "fans."

Deleted the link. I feel really bad for her. If this shit keeps going the album won't do any good.

Hopefully this is the only thing though, unless they have sent out another sampler or something.

last.fm  

Deleted the link. I feel really bad for her. If this shit keeps going the album won't do any good.

Would you mind telling us how you found the link? It's already deleted here, so we could just keep quiet about it because it'd help not spread it anymore (in case it's not posted in some other major website).

Hopefully this is the only thing though, unless they have sent out another sampler or something.

This is the only album sample that I know of. There is probably a promo for "You (Ha Ha Ha)" already but it probably contains nothing more than the album version and radio edit.

So funny how people just do this sort of things to impress others and make themselves feel better because they leaked something nearly no-one had. Get a freaking life and stop making artists worried about their releases being leaked.

So someone leaked the sampler? Ugh. Not downloading.

Where did it leak? 

Edit: I'm asking because I'm rather interested where and who leaked it.

It leaked on SIN, and I'm afraid the person who leaked it is the one I mentioned that I knew that had the sampler.

R-3873534-1347651309-3114.jpeg

R-3873534-1347651324-3562.jpeg

These are scans from the sampler, so yeah, it says so at the bottom.

Wow, I seriously cannot believe those ones leaked. I am surprised, because as far as I know, the CD was rather rare and I only knew one person that had it.

We definitely were not supposed to have that. If someone wanted it to leak, they'd have named it something more obvious and direct to the content instead of just "Charli XCX.

Sadly, several more people than I had originally thought had it before the leaking. Not many, and I thought they could at least wait to share until the album was out, but looks like something went wrong somewhere. Definitely feels like a mistake to me too....

It's fucking criminal.

Yup. -_-

Agreed, it's kinda disrespectful.

More than just "kinda..." I can scarcely imagine a more disrespectful situation if I tried. 

It really wasn't a good idea for you to post that.

Now, now. Obviously, the member did everything in their power to fix their error, so it would be best for us all to forgive quickly. Not saying that this negates the wrong, but it's pointless to keep accusing forever, especially when it's not the person getting the blame who is responsible. What's done has been done. 

This is the only album sample that I know of. There is probably a promo for "You (Ha Ha Ha)" already but it probably contains nothing more than the album version and radio edit.

To my knowledge, there is another sampler, or at least something similar to one, but it has not been circulated to the extent this one has before leaking.