Fluorine

Charli XCX

On the topic of that video, nothing is more annoying than being at a concert and having someone scream bloody murder and the artists name in the middle of the songs. Like I wasn't even there and I still wanna hit the girl screaming "SOPHIE!" and "CHARLI!" every 20 seconds.

Ok but I hate when people obnoxiously sing along at her concerts. I get it if that's the vibe of the song, or if Charli holds her mic towards the crowd, but don't be that unbearable twat who ruins it for everyone. The funny thing is, part of me feels almost excessively antagonistic for thinking this way - "They're just having a great time enjoying themselves, don't be such a scrooge," I tell myself.

but honestly idc. fuck those people 

Can some ghey just leak the HQ for come to my party already it's kind of past the point of ridiculous now lmao. It's an already leaked song and you don't want to leak the higher bitrate version but leak a whole bunch of other unreleased tracks in either LQ or HQ?

n3mTolT.jpg

also balloons the full version someone made has been stuck in my head for days now

n3mTolT.jpg

j14CYJi.png

Can some ghey just leak the HQ for come to my party already it's kind of past the point of ridiculous now lmao. It's an already leaked song and you don't want to leak the higher bitrate version but leak a whole bunch of other unreleased tracks in either LQ or HQ?

n3mTolT.jpg

also balloons the full version someone made has been stuck in my head for days now

n3mTolT.jpg

wait did someone finally make an extended PTB? I think I only have the 1 min "snippet" but it bops hard! can you link me to the full one?

Also does anyone have a good remaster of Round and Round? Mine cuts off in the beginning... 

I think this version was mine lol i made last year and i joined yt snippets thats why is shitty im sorry. I wish someone could also do something better 

n3mTolT.jpg

n3mTolT.jpg

There's a full PTB?!

8V7Yvel.png

Ok but I hate when people obnoxiously sing along at her concerts. I get it if that's the vibe of the song, or if Charli holds her mic towards the crowd, but don't be that unbearable twat who ruins it for everyone. The funny thing is, part of me feels almost excessively antagonistic for thinking this way - "They're just having a great time enjoying themselves, don't be such a scrooge," I tell myself.

but honestly idc. fuck those people 

Omg back in 2015 I saw MØ at Gov Ball in NYC and her stuff was relatively unknown at that point besides Lean On but I loved NMTF and was sooooooo excited to see her. I got to the stage a little late because I had to leave in the middle of Charli's set so I was pretty far in the back and literally the person behind me screamed along to every word to the point where I was barely able to hear her sing.