Fluorine

Charli XCX

All the songs are dark I want a horror album it would be so good horror pop imagine charlis screams accompanying some of the instrumentals

so True Romance 2.0?  :hooker:  me too sis

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

1. Backseat - Not that good a song and a waste of a track considering it has two gay icons singing on it smh

2. Out of My Head - Bop. Alma is the worst part but I get Miss Charli wants her friend to gain a few fans

3. Lucky - Experimental, cool. Made me cry low-key. Female Lil Wayne. 

4. Tears - I don't really like it, its just okay. And Caroline sings most of the song anyways. The screaming sounds of Charli in the basement were a cheap thrill tho. 

5. I Got It - Gay Despacito. Lowkey trash, but a bop 

6. Femmebot - One of my favourites. I even like Mykki Blanco's verse, but Miss Cupcakke would have crushed this

7. Delicious - Bop, such a cool track, the Boom Clap sample OMG

8. Unlock It - Bop, but it's quiet for him (Jay Park) 

9. Porsche - My other favourite on this mixtape. Everytime Charli has a car theme song its gonna be fire (see: Dreamer, Vroom Vroom, etc) - I guess Backseat kind of ruins this rule tho sos

10. Track 10 - BOP. THOSE PC MUSIC SAMPLES. YES. YES!!!

Can anyone remind me what the Exchange songs are? Is this right?

1. Round & Round

2. Roll With Me

3. Taxi

4. Girls Night Out (??)

5. Hey Boy, Hey Girl

6. TKO

7. Daddy Knows

8. ???

Yeah, those are them, minus Round & Round and Girls Night Out. Those two are from different shows prior to the Exchange date although people tend to refer to Round & Round as an Exchange song anyway.

No Angel was also debuted that night and I guess is probably grouped in with those other songs as well, but I always saw it separately since it was/is intended for the album.

Basically, “the Exchange songs” refers to Taxi, TKO, Daddy Knows and Hey Boy Hey Girl. (Roll With Me would be in there too but it obviously ended up being released.)

Am I the only one who thinks femme bot is overrated as hell it's so tame for Sophie

SOPHIE did not produce Femmebot; she just played it at a show once, so many people assumed she co-produced it with A.G.

(All production credits are on xcx.world if anyone wants to see the accurate ones. You have to be viewing on desktop mode.)

1. Backseat: Not bad or anything but really disappointing given the fact that it's a Charli/Carly duet. 

2. Out Of My Head: This is an ALMA feat. Charli XCX and Tove Lo or an ALMA and Tove Lo feat. Charli XCX song. Love it, but it doesn't fit on the mixtape bc Charli XCX feels like a feature on it. Also biased though bc I really got attached to ALMA's solo version that was played live before Tove and Charli jumped in.

3. Lucky: Lowkey amazing. Beautiful. Gorgeous. 

4. Tears: It's cute but kinda forgettable. Same issue with Backseat, it's a duet between two icons that just falls short.

5. I Got It: NO. 

6. Femmebot: One of the best tracks on the mixtape. You can really feel David Gamson on this one. Honestly each producer stands out on this one. Mykki's verse is great too. Somehow improves on an already perfect song.

7. Delicious: I cut out Tommy Cash's verse in the song and now I like it! Boom Clap sample caught me off guard and made me v happy. This was like if Blame It On You was 1000000x better.

8. Unlock It: I cut out Jay Park's verse in the song and now I LOVE it! It's super dreamy, VERY Life Sim with the whole trance-y dreamy minimalistic atmosphere.

9. Porsche: This is really good. Really really good.

10. Track 10/Blame It On Your Love: You can feel Lil Data and Stargate heavily in this one. Don't know how I feel about the IDL sample. One of the top 4 tracks on the album mixtape (with Femmebot, Lucky, and Unlock It minus Jay Park)

Also I think I put together some info about XCX3 that gives a little insight into the tracklist at one point but someone's already done this before me.

In an interview early this year, the interviewer said something about "roughly 70% of the tracks mentioned partying or champagne". If it's "roughly" 70% then it can't be a ten track album. 8/11 is closer to 75% than 70%. 9/12 and 8/12 are 75% and 66.66666% respectively. But 9/13 is 69.2% which I would say is roughly 70%. And only four of the leaked tracks that were said to be intended for XCX3 didn't mention partying or champagne (Die 4, I Wanna Be With You, Can You Hear Me, and Queen Lizzy I think). So yeah I'm just gonna assume that there were 13 tracks at one point when XCX3 hadn't been scrapped. That's how I'm gonna format my "XCX3 Leaks Playlist" now before I burn it onto a CD

can someone please pm me unlock it (without jay park) and i got it (without ms vittar)

I got u on Unlock It: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vdaGb1tGULKXuY8Un3VbOl8Qm2PhpuaQ/view?usp=sharing

Also I think I put together some info about XCX3 that gives a little insight into the tracklist at one point but someone's already done this before me.

In an interview early this year, the interviewer said something about "roughly 70% of the tracks mentioned partying or champagne". If it's "roughly" 70% then it can't be a ten track album. 8/11 is closer to 75% than 70%. 9/12 and 8/12 are 75% and 66.66666% respectively. But 9/13 is 69.2% which I would say is roughly 70%. And only four of the leaked tracks that were said to be intended for XCX3 didn't mention partying or champagne (Die 4, I Wanna Be With You, Can You Hear Me, and Queen Lizzy I think). So yeah I'm just gonna assume that there were 13 tracks at one point when XCX3 hadn't been scrapped. That's how I'm gonna format my "XCX3 Leaks Playlist" now before I burn it onto a CD

I got u on Unlock It: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vdaGb1tGULKXuY8Un3VbOl8Qm2PhpuaQ/view?usp=sharing

umm i did not come to choliboards to math delete this fat

I got u on Unlock It: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vdaGb1tGULKXuY8Un3VbOl8Qm2PhpuaQ/view?usp=sharing

how's your tracklist?

the high notes in lucky and the screams in tears omG

I love hearing her un-autotuned voice when the official version is way overdone! When the demo vocals for deadstream leaked, I was like wtf this is so much better

can u please send me the demo vocals?

Sweetie I think you are seriously overthinking it.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1