Fluorine

Charli XCX

CHARLI LIKED MY COMMENT ON INSTA!!!

Kmw7uZz.jpg

BRB IM FUCKING SHAKING DOES THAT MEAN WATERFALL IS GONNA BE ON IT

j7OvSAk.gif j7OvSAk.gif j7OvSAk.gif

I think i peed myself a little bit

Let me fix that for you sis: erase Waterfall and type Good Girls instead, the next party album we all deserve needs to have next level iconic party songs. Waterfall is good but we could easily live without it 

I honestly think stuff like Bounce/No Angel/Come to My Party is too good to scrap but i might be a little disappointed if they were on a 2018 album since they are so old now so a mixtape with these songs is the obvious answer to me.

True but I wouldn't  mind get an album with all those leaked songs a little bit polished just to make justice for them + new songs (she could remove atap and boys to include more songs) 

That reminds me of Madonna's Rebel Heart iconic leak and the final album which was a new fresh sound with all those leaked songs + KP including Witness song after the leak one year later lol.

I dont think Atlantic is going to give Charles $upport to record a new XCX3 session with a new producer, they need to invest in those gems we have + if we pray a lot, the exchange songs (might be a possibility even though we know they have 99% to never be heard... but it could be cheaper to include some iconic exchange songs rather than produce new ones) just a cute thought I had  :hooker:

Do u guys really like sticky??? I thought it was like an inside joke or something that we all "love" it

it's not bad, but it's definitely not good. lyrics are trashy and not in a heaux way, they're just bad hahahahaha and didn't it already leak??????

What is the truth oprah gif 

is charli tri-bi?

You're reading ATRL, yeah?  :creep:

Wasn't tri-bi that Halsey thing? The 3 bi's: biracial, bisexual and has bipolar disorder  :lmao: 

I've answered this in the thread:

She's not gay but she's a passionate ally and probably does It with girls while being high in a club or the Grammys.

Definitely a gay icon.

W65ehff.jpg

She comes off as tomboy-ish quite often - like "one of the bros" - so I can see why somebody would think that.