Fluorine

Charli XCX

She can’t dance

she can just jump up and down while shaking her big...assets  that's more than enough to be iconic 

giphy.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

she can just jump up and down while shaking her big...assets  that's more than enough to be iconic 

giphy.gif

FUCK she's so HOT  :defeated: 

BTW...................

Eclipse just said that he'II Ieak more choIi songs if No Angel get Ieaked in the Sky thread  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Charli loves dance parties so she definitely loves dancing and can catch a beat, it all depends if she's good at executing choreography. Has she ever done a choreographed number? 

No....and there must be a reason for it....its probabIy not her cup of tea :flop:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Charli loves dance parties so she definitely loves dancing and can catch a beat, it all depends if she's good at executing choreography. Has she ever done a choreographed number? 

the vroom vroom choreography is the most she's ever done I think and it was decent.. tho I'd rather not have her dance and sing live since she's struggling to hold a note these days so I can't even imagine if she did both she'd have to give us some lipsync fantasy ala britney spears and we want live vocals. I think she's even said before that she's a terrible dancer (still better than most pop girls tho  :hooker: )

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

imagine being this delusional CM0yXgI.gif

she also has done limited choreography for fancy performances lol 

she cant dance and thats okay not everyone is beyonce