Fluorine

Charli XCX

I found the quote (mess at the true romance diss, I'm so glad she's came to her senses and realized it's a masterpiece)

A lot of people think that single is really calculated, because it’s like a record label’s wet dream; I handed it in in June, and they were like, “This is perfect, school starts in September.” But it came so naturally and it’s very tongue-in-cheek. 

charlie-xcx-exposes-wil-i-am-2.jpg

Do you gays remember how iconic this magazine page was to us??? Actually iconic. It was our first taste of what was coming (if we only knew what the future had in store for us).

times were so much simpler back then

So wait.....CharIi wanted GNO as the 2nd SingIe? :crying:   FUCK ATLANTIC FOR THEIR HOMOPHOBIA :wowcry:  :wowcry:  :wowcry: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

The stripclub sad song is Party 4 U right?

so the tracklist wouldve been like

Girl's Night Out

After The Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

Boys

Good Girls

Hey Boy Hey Girl (feat. Will.I.Am)

Party 4 U

Can You Hear Me

???

i always thought the sad strip song was waterfall

The stripclub sad song is Party 4 U right?

so the tracklist wouldve been like

Girl's Night Out

After The Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

Boys

Good Girls

Hey Boy Hey Girl (feat. Will.I.Am)

Party 4 U

Can You Hear Me

???

P4Y didn't exist in 2016...the stripcIub song is obviousIy WaterfaII  :sluttybunny:

Come To My Party and WaterfaII were discussed in her The Fader interview in dec 2016....so those were/are aIso part of the aIbum :wowcry:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

@Khris

this is in the description page of waterfall on genius

"Charli sings this song from the perspective of a stripper. In this interview, Charli confirms that it would have been on her third album. She says

[T]here’s another one called ‘Waterfall’, which to me is very strip clubby and sexy, but also emotional as well.”

@Khris

this is in the description page of waterfall on genius

"Charli sings this song from the perspective of a stripper. In this interview, Charli confirms that it would have been on her third album. She says

[T]here’s another one called ‘Waterfall’, which to me is very strip clubby and sexy, but also emotional as well.”

oh tea, also i just found this P4U tweet talking about songs she all recorded in one day, sinc she lists I Got It, does that mean these songs were for POP2  :rollin:  :rollin:

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/863871361470652416

oh tea, also i just found this P4U tweet talking about songs she all recorded in one day, sinc she lists I Got It, does that mean these songs were for POP2  :rollin:  :rollin:

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/863871361470652416

She recorded these songs for fun, POP2 wasn't a thing back in May. If I remember correctly, she said the first song was recorded in June/July.