Fluorine

Charli XCX

okay i don’t think this is enougj, also with Patrik Berger having a writing credit....I think she demo-ed it with him first, like “1 Night” & “Emotional.” I think she met sophie a little later, even if VV was written first.

okay i don’t think this is enougj, also with Patrik Berger having a writing credit....I think she demo-ed it with him first, like “1 Night” & “Emotional.” I think she met sophie a little later, even if VV was written first.

Nope she's been working with Soph before Sucker

I hope Charli never abandons PC music... she's already proven that she can do so much with it.

same. what sound would she even go for next ...i genuinely cant think of a sound she would go for next 

WAIT ....i would love for charli to make a stripped-esque album or an EP with like songs similar to stay away, set me free, need ur luv. i think thats a side of charli she hasn't gone for but when she does it she does it well ...those are the only three songs shes really done that with 

Nope she's been working with Soph before Sucker

can you not.....she said  in an interview that she started working with SOPHIE in Jan 2015 :toofunny:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Technically she did start working with SOPHIE before Sucker because they did the writing camp for Pop The Balloons In September of 2014 (according to the leakers or whatever).

Technically she did start working with SOPHIE before Sucker because they did the writing camp for Pop The Balloons In September of 2014 (according to the leakers or whatever).

Pop The Balloons is prod by SOPHIE?

Pop The Balloons is prod by SOPHIE?

I can’t confirm it myself but yeah, that’s what they say. Supposedly it was a writing camp for Little Mix in Sweden and SOPHIE was invited.

Yeah i think she might have heard of SOPHIE through LIZ when they were touring together b/c she cancelled the tour & started working with SOPHIE, and i think A. G. did the Doing It Remix right when they were first meeting eachother.

Sophie - I reached out to Sophie. But basically, my ex-boyfriend introduced me to Sophie’s music, and I was like, “Woah, this is really cool! I really want to work with this person.” So I was doing a writing camp in Sweden with a lot of the people I usually work with, and I just randomly got Sophie’s email and was like, “You should come to this writing camp, it would be really amazing,” not thinking I would get a response. But I did. Sophie showed up to the camp! It was so fun, and we spent — this was the beginning of 2015 — three days in a room together. That’s where we made the Vroom Vroom EP. That’s where we became friends. We worked a lot together in the studio in Los Angeles for my record, along with Stargate and others. I decided to move to LA, and ever since we’ve been good friends. We started to do more shows together. His love for pop music and art is really inspiring. 

This recent Fader article mentions how she said Sophie reminded her of her rave days and that's why she liked Sophie's sound.

A.G. Cook - "The two British artists first crossed paths when Cook remixed Charli’s Rita Ora collab “Doing It” over a year ago. Pretty soon after that, Charli turned her back on the sound of Sucker and has been exploring more aggressive electronic productions."