Fluorine

Charli XCX

since there’s literally no leaks uhm tonight I basically had a “you snatched my wig, so I did a lil research” moment in regards with pc music and their production with charli (90% hit and 10% miss) and ... you lil alt gay boys and nb/trans sophie wannabes need some explaining to do. What the actual fuck! Is Hannah diamond like doing spoken word???? What is she literally doing?!!

I will respect ratssie as a person - where yalls literally failed and decided to call her the t word and the n word (I saw the discord yalls) but sis why are you still here? Go

what typa abstract poetry... 

anyways, yes Hannah Diamond is... something else. Some of the gays unironically stan her and think she's some sort of revolutionary genius.

I think the second part was about wanting miss obesicassie to go back to her homeland and honestly I don't really mind her. Although, if it was her idea to try and kickstart the Charli lards website and disrupt this thread.... good morning to everyone except miss obesicassie, she can choke. (I don't remember if it was her idea tho)

CHARLI LARDS LMFAOOO autocorrect sis wyd 

White Roses and I Got It are still the objective worst songs on N1A and Pop 2, I have to skip them every time

tumblr_oj03t4wZzN1u6n38po1_400.gif

What a weird way to spell Babygirl and Tears   :teehee:

even weirder ways to spell Drugs and Delicious  :teehee:

Fixed it :diva:

emotional????// bad???????????? oh wow... theres no hope for your ears

Y’all are so delusional omg Pull Up & Out of My Head are OBVIOUSLY the worst respective songs from each mixtape.. they still jam occasionally but they are both way too repetitive, even for miss xbox.

14417469274.gif

What a weird way to spell Babygirl and Tears   :teehee:

Babygirl is my #2 worst for N1A but Delicious is my #2 for Pop 2

Y’all are so delusional omg Pull Up & Out of My Head are OBVIOUSLY the worst respective songs from each mixtape.. they still jam occasionally but they are both way too repetitive, even for miss xbox.

We aren't gonna slander Pull Up today (or ever), that's what we're not gonna do.

Guys what the fuck is this shit taste? Bashing Backseat and praising Delicious? Not on my watch

I think people bash backseat cuz it is a waste of a Carly collab

also the worst song on Pop2 is Tears and that has been proven by a non-deaf study conducted by Harvard University 

I think people bash backseat cuz it is a waste of a Carly collab

also the worst song on Pop2 is Tears and that has been proven by a non-deaf study conducted by Harvard University 

I don't get why people say that though because it isn't.... why is one of the best songs on the mixtape a waste of a Carly collab? 

Also no Tears is great and I don't want to hear anything otherwise

FzytWEW.png

I don't get why people say that though because it isn't.... why is one of the best songs on the mixtape a waste of a Carly collab? 

Also no Tears is great and I don't want to hear anything otherwise

considering they are two gay pop icons the song just seems very slow tbh 

I like it but it isn't the messiah homophobia ending bop that we thought it was gonna be 

and like Tears is also cute but I skip it 3/5 times lol sorry not sorry 

Out of my Head is also a bad song cuz Alma's voice is just so jarring and bad Charli just put her on the song to look skinnier 

today my friend had die 4 as "you are the one (that i die for)" chfhfh what does everyone have it as bc some ppl have it as the one that i die for??

lucky lyrics hit me like a fucking bus today. "can i ask u a question? do u ever feel guilt for what you've done?" FAT

my favourite part is 

baby you're so lucky

but did you ever love me?

you're just way too numb

baby you're so lucky

no you never loved me 

and I am all alone

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

charli is the Kanye of pop music y'all she really did that

her lyrics are so simple yet amazing

Babygirl is skinnier than y'all wish u could ever be don't ever put her on the worst n1a song list and slander her!

"I've got a million dollar smile, I can live in your dreams

With my angel wings and Fiorucci jeans" 

the lyrics are so iconic, it's an 80's skinny bubblegum bitch summer anthem get some taste x

also Backseat is incredibly underwhleming no one wanted a shitty autotuned emotion outtake ballad from Carly x Charli I wanted a dance track to end homophobia and be a dick down pride anthem 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7