Fluorine

Charli XCX

if A G is such a genius why does he only have like 4 great songs to his name without charli xcx

and 2 of those being Hannah Diamond ahh.

Lmao because you’re one to judge great when you begged for mow that lawn all summer ahh.

And AG does all of Hannah’s stuff

d2z2Mep.png

lmfao yall are so petty towards each other it's crazy, just enjoy the music and quit bickering. you think this board would get tired of it after a certain point but apparently not according to this stupid ass A.G. convo  :twirls:

Charli had loads of amazing songs before she started working with AG. If you really look at it, Charli has brought way more attention to PC Music. I personally see Charli and AG as musical equals from different sides of the same coin.. like Charli is so good with hooks & melodies. AG is so good at matching her style in his production & mixing PC music with traditional pop formulas. I’m fangirling ugh I just love them as a pair. They make magic. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Charli had loads of amazing songs before she started working with AG. If you really look at it, Charli has brought way more attention to PC Music. I personally see Charli and AG as musical equals from different sides of the same coin.. like Charli is so good with hooks & melodies. AG is so good at matching her style in his production & mixing PC music with traditional pop formulas. I’m fangirling ugh I just love them as a pair. They make magic. :flutter:

thank you. instead of saying x wouldnt have a career without y is so dumb. 

whats the tea about the leak sis? clarify me

its here on fckyeahcharli's twitter:

No it’s not a leak it’s part of the Official Compilation by FORM Festival if you want to download all the songs (Beach House, Skrillex, The Black Madonna, Zola Jesus, Kelsey Lu etc) here u go! https://formarcosanti.wetransfer.com/downloads/4731048d8af075de0e3fcaf40763af7720180508170958/50f516  Happy #repuatationStadiumTour day 2728.png2764.png1f339.png