Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys 25% of Roll With Me is recycled vocals from a 2011 sophie instrumental u can find on soundcloud (erroneously called POSMOUTH, which it’s not). As soon as i realized that part was old it lost a lot of it’s charm. :( i just wish it had been a little more fleshed out though i’m still SOOOO glad she finished it & put it out!!!

Guys 25% of Roll With Me is recycled vocals from a 2011 sophie instrumental u can find on soundcloud (erroneously called POSMOUTH, which it’s not). As soon as i realized that part was old it lost a lot of it’s charm. :( i just wish it had been a little more fleshed out though i’m still SOOOO glad she finished it & put it out!!!

I think it still has its charm tbh it was changed up enough.

But now that you mention that, the production of this sounds like a concept for Girls Night Out https://m.soundcloud.com/heestin/sophie-somebody-like-you

God Tier: 3AM (Pull Up)

ILY2

White Roses 

Drugs

Great Tier: Dreamer

Emotional

Babygirl

Good Tier: Lipgloss (the ending is god tier tho)

Fat Tier: Blame It On U

God Tier: 3AM (Pull Up)

ILY2

White Roses 

Drugs

Great Tier: Dreamer

Emotional

Babygirl

Good Tier: Lipgloss (the ending is god tier tho)

Fat Tier: Blame It On U

this is homophobic

One more day for the single release! :party:

Now I mean, it's unfortunate what happened last week... yeah... but I'm going to laugh when the Charli camp pulls a switcheroo and delays Focus and No Angel and drops another song or two instead, in spite of all the people leaking the info. :teehee:

So a random person on IG is trying to troll me for suggesting AG isn't LGBTQ+.  (He is, right??)

he was in a relationship with a girl when pc music was founded, spinee (who's still on the PC Music roster). So he definitely could be, but they were dating from at least 2013-2016 i think - and we just assume they aren't together anymore b/c he's always with charli. :(

he was in a relationship with a girl when pc music was founded, spinee (who's still on the PC Music roster). So he definitely could be, but they were dating from at least 2013-2016 i think - and we just assume they aren't together anymore b/c he's always with charli. :(

I went with the "Boys" MV as evidence with his cameo

he was in a relationship with a girl when pc music was founded, spinee (who's still on the PC Music roster). So he definitely could be

A (presumably) cis boy dating a girl? How would that be lgbt?

I went with the "Boys" MV as evidence with his cameo

I’m pretty sure that was unintentional. What does it matter if he is or isn’t part of the lgbt community? As far as I know charli is just a strong ally and since ag’s close with her he should be too. But that’s it. So no I wouldn’t consider him lgbt.

5am as a song is alright but i'm disappointed in the video and expected way more, especially for a song she seems to be giving so much attention to

ok i agree with this. i think the shots she posted on twitter were the best shots imo. the rest is good but i guess it couldve been better. is she releasing videos for all the singles shes gonna be releasing?? i assume focus will have one