Fluorine

Charli XCX

AK47 was a track thats been mentioned just like NY2MI (I think that was the track name) if you weren't in the discord there's a chance you've missed small things like that bc gays there loved pretending they were in the kettle themselves

Where can I find ak47?

it's not leaked :( it's a song the leakers who had the exchange tracks talked about on the old xcx discord. im sure they said it was similar to trophy and tko and from like the same samples. they could of been lying since its been so long since it's been mentioned but who knows.

U are clearly trolling and just want us to comment "where is AK47" on her posts  :facepalm:  but if  not... link?  :hooker:

the fuck? 

AK47 was a track thats been mentioned just like NY2MI (I think that was the track name) if you weren't in the discord there's a chance you've missed small things like that bc gays there loved pretending they were in the kettle themselves

NYC2MIA is Basside lmao.

NYC2MIA is Basside lmao.

if i'm not mistaken sophie or someone did a remix of it

it's not leaked :( it's a song the leakers who had the exchange tracks talked about on the old xcx discord. im sure they said it was similar to trophy and tko and from like the same samples. they could of been lying since its been so long since it's been mentioned but who knows.

the fuck? 

there's a ak47 instrumental on discord too but i don't know if it's real

i don't get the constant strife in this thread. why can't we all be nice. i feel like that girl from mean girls who didn't even go there LOL

but really can we all take the cunt levels down and focus on our common interests

Just wanted to ask You ... are You still doing that cover of Round and Round ?

probably, id like to. I've just been super busy with work and my own music recently. if i get around to throwing a cover together it will def be posted to lanaboards and soundcloud tho so be on the lookout.

i don't get the constant strife in this thread. why can't we all be nice. i feel like that girl from mean girls who didn't even go there LOL

but really can we all take the cunt levels down and focus on our common interests

Agree! We're clearly No Angels, but I'm sure we can learn to get along!  :hooker:

8V7Yvel.png

every time i see someone be a huge bitch on here i think of this gif

2feh.gif

probably, id like to. I've just been super busy with work and my own music recently. if i get around to throwing a cover together it will def be posted to lanaboards and soundcloud tho so be on the lookout.

there needs to be an actual good instrumental for this to happen