Fluorine

Charli XCX

OMFG im actually so shook. The DJ at that recent NYC show didn't even play the official Vroom Vroom when Charli performed it. They played the shitty untagged version I edited after it premiered on Beats1. You can hear the shitty gun shots. Charli wtf the DJ hasn't bought the song smh

https://youtu.be/iRVePML-He8?t=7m21s

Is this also the same DJ that was playing the leaked tracks from last year?  :lmao:

but srs tho this actually pisses me off.

OMFG im actually so shook. The DJ at that recent NYC show didn't even play the official Vroom Vroom when Charli performed it. They played the shitty untagged version I edited after it premiered on Beats1. You can hear the shitty gun shots. Charli wtf the DJ hasn't bought the song smh

Is this also the same DJ that was playing the leaked tracks from last year?  :lmao:

yeah the DJ that played right after charli and before umru played the kyary-less bounce and bridgeless girls night out that leaked last year lol

X----into me, into you----X

ksdjfksjdf no that was umru

WHAAAT LMAAOO

yeah the DJ that played right after charli and before umru played the kyary-less bounce and bridgeless girls night out that leaked last year lol

Damn does charli care at this point then? I'm so confused you'd think they would play the released version while she performs hahahaha and omfg literally the second she walks off stage the leaked GNO starts playing I'm DEAD!!

WHAAAT LMAAOO

Damn does charli care at this point then? I'm so confused you'd think they would play the released version while she performs hahahaha and omfg literally the second she walks off stage the leaked GNO starts playing I'm DEAD!!

should mention...was not umru

X----into me, into you----X

EGcBGoD.png

VHshv7gl.png

i'm crying i wish we got this album 

I mean, so far, it almost seems to be exactly what we are getting... GNO, No Angel... people expected these to be on the new album... Focus fits that same XCX3 aesthetic as well... and who knows what's coming next month? Sure it's being done in a different format, but this has all been basically what everyone was hoping XCX3 would be so far.

If nobody knew any better, it almost seems like "XCX3" is gradually being rolled out over time...