Fluorine

Charli XCX

waterfall is a BOP

the pre-chorus is literally the best thing she has ever sang. i mean this building up is amazing

Tell me what you like

Why you actin’ so shy?

You can take your time :defeated:  :defeated: 

unpopular opionion probably but TKO is not the girl y’all claim her to be and it should stay unreleased. it just sounds very dated and overall is not that great. but the thought of it just being a tour interlude is cool because charli will never be able to make a studio version go as hard as the live. and those are my thoughts for today.

someone ask her about taxi. she'll have a meltdown on spot

speaking of...... i am so fucking tired of that song. she's just not that girl anymore idk sis is aging  :rip:

Why do y'all want Charli to have a meltdown over a song she doesn't wanna / isn't gonna release lmao

death grips is online !

Why do y'all want Charli to have a meltdown over a song she doesn't wanna / isn't gonna release lmao

I think it’s probably gonna get released in some capacity now that twitter gays have destroyed her spirit

what discord?

same i'd love to know!

I really want to see Charli in Miami but it’s almost 11 hours away... girl why do you hate Orlando? :rollin:

Miami is like 4 hours away while Orlando is like an hour! Ugh I want to go to the Miami one but alone seems too much