Fluorine

Charli XCX

Alright I need to tell all of The angels here about my experience last night... drove from LA to Vegas yesterday with some friends and we hit up one of clubs on the strip. The club was all fun and cool for a while, got a few drinks in us, went down to the dancefloor and a ways into the set, we’re all just having fun, w/e...

THEN... this SUPER dope, hard, clubby remix of “I Love It” comes on, and it was like THE moment of the ENTIRE set, where like if you weren’t going hard before, you were NOW ya know? I look over, and by this time, everyone in my group is buttery smooth lol... like we’re all feeling GOOD... and the energy of the whole place just jumped to a new level! Not just us but the whole club! The steam blasters start shooting off onto the dancefloor on every drop... My group was definitely going harder, the CLUB was going harder and LOUDER! I just start shouting all the words and going crazy... like I’ve never partied harder. :defeated: :defeated:

...it’s Charli-baby!!! Her music just brings some kind of party animal out of me, and evidently all of us at that club too... everyone was going absolutely insane lol it was amazing. Got into my room at 4 in the morning... woke up... DEAD. :deadbanana: What a night!

I Love It is a 10/10 banger! You seemed to have quite the night!

I know they both had a shouty singing style but I never thought Gwen Stefani and Charli’s voices ever sounded similar

waaait where was 1999 confirmed

It wasnt, but we heard about it fromthe person who told us about Boys a couple of weeks before it was announced so its assumed to be correct

i hate how the hackers played us all of these snippets of songs that we’re never gonna hear in full....if that isnt a hate crime idk what is

That's why they did it, I bet :/ No issues sharing them if we're never going to get them lol

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

its friday night girlies! you know what that means ???

time to stream GNO  :creep:

Round and Round stans are free to be in public without ridicule, us Glow stans do not have that luxury

i honestly think Glow could have done numbers  :defeated:  I feel like it would appeal to the teenage girl crowd. Then again in like 2011-2013 I thought Lola Blanc was gonna blow up, im always wrong.  :deadbanana:

prayer circle that we DONT get BIOYL as a single drop.. i feel like shes teased that specific lyric on IG story/her video diary and every time i can't tell if its actually the song or just track 10  :defeated:  :defeated: