Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok gays & gals! What do we think she’s gonna do in the 1999 video?!?! OMG what if she does the baby one more time choreo!!!!

This is her opportunity to bust out all of the visors and bikini tops she has tbh.

I wanna see a big "Y2K" end-of-the-world-block-party styled thing

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

Ok gays & gals! What do we think she’s gonna do in the 1999 video?!?! OMG what if she does the baby one more time choreo!!!!

I think that would be too similar to Anne Marie? Didn't she dress as Britney from baby or oops in the 2002 video?

I think its likely that it'll just be Charli at a house party  :toofunny:

Maybe with her friends, karaoke (singing some of the artists she references), playing guitar hero or something, like who actually knows aha

idk what she gonna do but i was thinking a bit katy's last friday night

maybe she's at a boring ass party and she has flashbacks, hanging in the dinner with the girls, going out to the mall, dancing in the club, riding the bike with a boombox

I haven't heard the snippets yet so I have 0 clue on how it sounds.. Anyway:

What I want: Colorful and campy fun (reminiscent of Aqua and The Vengaboys) with a cute plot. Also shot with the cool bluish filter that was abundant in almost all 90s videos 

What we'll probably get: Shots of cities, a house party or something pedestrian.

I actually have low expectations but I would love Ms Xbox to prove me wrong :)

I would die if she did the choreo, and if Britney makes a cameo!!

I think that would be too similar to Anne Marie? Didn't she dress as Britney from baby or oops in the 2002 video?

I think its likely that it'll just be Charli at a party  :toofunny:

yeah, even though we know 1999 was concepted before 2002, gp would jump on it if she did something like that

I haven't heard the snippets yet so I have 0 clue on how it sounds.. Anyway:

What I want: Colorful and campy fun (reminiscent of Aqua and The Vengaboys) with a cute plot. Also shot with the cool bluish filter that was abundant in almost all 90s videos 

What we'll probably get: Shots of cities, a house party or something pedestrian.

I actually have low expectations but I would love Ms Xbox to prove me wrong :)

it would be awesome if the mv has the same filter from the xcx world ones

& We’re back! :party:

Thanks for your patience guys.

Not gonna lie, I missed this thread a lot.

There were a few times that I checked for new posts having forgotten I locked the thread. :toofunny:

With that being said, I feel the need to go over some of our rules again because this thread can become so chaotic very quickly. I am no longer being lenient with links to officially released material. You will be immediately flagged as a spammer by me & you won’t be able to post on the site anymore. Elle may ban you - that’s out of my hands.

I would also like to reiterate a rule that we seem to forget daily - being kind. Of course there is nothing wrong with throwing a little shade & banter, but there’s an obvious line that many of you cross where your manners dissapear. I will not tolerate doxxing of any kind. You should not speak to anyone here differently than you would if you were sitting across from each other. There is no reason to use explicitives/personal attacks when you disagree with someone, and I’m not putting up with it anymore. If I see two people arguing & they are both breaking this rule, they’ll both be warned. If you accumulate too many warning points you’re going to be marked for spam & your posting will be rebuked.

ANYWAY I missed you guys, get back to discussing & being crazy & NOT leaking official material, seriously. Don’t do it. Charli doesn’t deserve that! x

14417469274.gif

I’m only here for the tea lol it got locked for a reason... I’m not a huge Charli fan but I really like Sucker so I mean she’s cool. I hear she’s releasing/leaking her own stuff this year a lot

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So do we think she should've announced the drop by now if it was coming this Friday? I hope it's soon/

iirc with focus/no angel and gno she did it the day before, so if it's coming out this friday then tomorrow?

since they played both the clips of bioyl and 1999 i wonder if it's gonna be a double? i hope so