Fluorine

Charli XCX

Not quite.

While this "Taxi" file is HQ studio, is still a demo, the album version is the Exchange version and most likely a final version will be released someday by either Charli or SOPHIE.

So we are missing the album version of "Taxi" + CTMP in HQ, but hey! this is better than nothing and I'm grateful :)

I hope so... because the Exchange/POP 2 version IS better... better structure and flow, better tweaks to the melody and mixing... It's just better.

And no, I'm not saying that to sound ungrateful or anything... Frankly I wish these leaks weren't happening out of the potential that they could be negatively impacting her career or release schedule. But hey, whatever she puts out, she's got my money regardless, so bring on the final version of Taxi we were always supposed to hear, ya know?

Let's just hope her literal MILLIONS of stans and "followers" actually FOLLOW through! We need to support Charli.

Hopefully we get bounce final in some form

Justice for Kyary.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

So if 1999 is the lead from the new album. What do you think the album will be like? Like concept wise, I'm assuming it'll be something totally different from XCX World rather than a newer version of it?

idk and the fact that 1999 is (allegedly) the lead from the new album is so weird considering it sounds so different from her last two mixtapes

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

idk and the fact that 1999 is (allegedly) the lead from the new album is so weird considering it sounds so different from her last two mixtapes

its not that weird. mixtapes were mixtapes. label didn’t promote those for a reason & now they want to release something they believe is worth promoting so... voila, Max Martin pop song

Didn't Charli say she just wanted to release mixtapes from now on and not anymore albums???

Technically she has to release what we known as albums so her contract can end or idk, be renewed or something. I hope not for the last one.

I dont really make my albums to be "albums", more so a playlist that transitions well into each other and has heaps of songs. so heres my XCX World tracklist that includes edits and some songs that leaked last year that aren't supposed to be on XCX3.

1. I Wanna Be With You

2. Girls Night Out

3. Come To My Party

4. Bounce

5. Taxi

6. Vroom Vroom (w/ nylon DJ set intro)

7. Trophy (w/ nylon DJ set intro)

8. TKO

9. Roll With Me/Burn Rubber

10. Ring

11. Down Like Whoa

12. Boys

13. Die 4

14. Good Girls

15. Paris

16. Daddy Knows

17. No Angel (released version)

18. Kingdom Come (edited drums)

19. Queen Lizzy (edited drums)

20. Hate Myself For Loving You

21. Glow (edited drums)

22. Naked (edited drums)

23. Waterfall

24. Can You Hear Me

25. Sweetest Drug

26. Dirty Sexy Mono (solo with charli bridge)

27. After The Afterparty (solo)