Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't get why people want Blame It On Your Love to be released? We literally have a superior version already released but go off 

I just think that it would appeal more to the GP than say songs like Taxi or Girls Night Out etc. and at this point it's chart success she needs. I agree that Track 10 is superior but it would be nice to have the 'original' too.

I just think that it would appeal more to the GP than say songs like Taxi or Girls Night Out etc. and at this point it's chart success she needs. I agree that Track 10 is superior but it would be nice to have the 'original' too.

But like why are we even kidding ourselves saying she's gonna have a hit with the GP? It's just not realistic and I don't think Charli really cares nor should we tbh

FzytWEW.png

But like why are we even kidding ourselves saying she's gonna have a hit with the GP? It's just not realistic and I don't think Charli really cares nor should we tbh

I don't believe she'll have a hit this era, but her last single as a lead artist to make top 40 was After The Afterparty, so it would be nice if she could make the charts again. And I reckon if an album is on the way it will be much more mainstream pop compared to her previous releases in order to appeal to the GP, so songs like Boys and Blame It On Your Love wouldn't be out of place.

I also think that we should care if we want her to release an album, drop singles, release music videos and tour more often. And part of me does believe that Charli cares, like people pointed out she was upset that True Romance bombed and with Sucker she did get 2 hit singles plus hit collabs - so to then be unable to reach that success again after her sophomore record will have had an effect on her.