Fluorine

Charli XCX

We. Just. Got. A. New. Song.

Nobody's complaining ddd I'm really excited for 1999 actually, but I remember the consensus here was we'd get C2MP in HQ if it wasn't released as a B-side to 99, which it wasn't.

8V7Yvel.png

Nobody's complaining ddd I'm really excited for 1999 actually, but I remember the consensus here was we'd get C2MP in HQ if it wasn't released as a B-side to 99, which it wasn't.

It still may be released so I think you can wait.

It still may be released so I think you can wait.

not sure why people are complaining about CTMP... I never said it was being released with 1999, someone on popjustice said that. however, it was reworked like no angel and should be on the album

very cool very interesting

in the meanwhile none of these gays know what lossless is so have several seats

Actually I’d prefer to stand. Are you really trying to act superior because you know what a lossless file is? Please don’t pull that audiophile superiority nonsense with someone who has been collecting records since before you knew what a lossless file was. Unless you’re using an audio system thats pushing into the thousands of dollars, your lossless files are pretty much the same as a 320kbps mp3, except theyre taking up more room.

omg reworked so likely to be released????

yes I mean they even shot a music video for it, plus david phelan from saltwives (who coproduced the song + no angel) said that it was coming in that one IG story that was later deleted. this isn't speculation or 'inside info' we literally have proof from the coproducer. I still have hope!

Everyone saying the demo version is better can hang. Like...what kind of tastelessness?

This PRODUCTION :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: The only thing I'm iffy on is Troye's bridge lol he sounds half-asleep

I never listened to the demo, and you’ll never guess... I. HAVE. NO. DISAPPOINTMENTS.

Funny how that works huh?? :lmao:

Okay yeah, I don’t mind Troye but I wish this was a solo song. Charli could of rocked this perfectly fine by herself but it’s a bop so I’m still gonna buy it and listen to it 1000 times.

Also since the monthly drops appear to be over, can someone let Bounce final into the wild cause it seems dead in the water and no one but me seems to care about it anymore

i care... i still wish it gets released... #rip