Fluorine

Charli XCX

Forgive me for thinking this was a discussion forum where we can chat about artistic decisions and song demos and cool lyrics and whatever. Good song or not, it's nice to discuss it rather than just talk about snatched wigs for 50 pages.

Sorry to the people in here who actually wear wigs - noah fence.

:spice:

anyways i was going through charli's vero and she recommended a few movies that we may get to see a reference on the 1999 mv such as romy & michelle, spice world, pretty in pink, 2001 a space odyssey, the doom generation and from the single cover, matrix

i hope we get to see some jawbreakers / but i'm a cheerleader references, both from 1999 and gay icons  :hooker:

I just wanna go back to 2016 and see her XCX3 gets release

and 2018 for XCX4

SXClFyC.gif

imagine if that would happened

no number 1 angel, no pop 2, no focus and 5itm

I guess Fresh Prince had already stopped airing (new) episodes by ‘96 so maybe it was considered inaccurate?

See this is the in-depth hard hitting research I come to this forum for.

I guess Fresh Prince had already stopped airing (new) episodes by ‘96 so maybe it was considered inaccurate?

tbh it seems like charli it's just doing a throwback to everything before the 2000s considering she was recommending and quoting movies from the early 90s and late 80s...

Lmfaooooo no I know it’s totally ridiculous, just thought I’d point it out tho

No but you're right! I like the BOMT reference more tbh, and it's more accurate. I guess she was only 6 so her memory won't be spot on.