Fluorine

Charli XCX

This is an interesting interview where she talks about leaks but thanks to this interviewer, she now thinks Round and Round is leaked. No album on the way according to her tho.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7446490/charli-xcx-at-peace-with-album-leaks-as-she-talks-about-touring-with-taylor-swift-and-collaborating-with-dua-lipa/

Not Charli, praising how brilliant 1989 is whilst on the reputation tour  :lmao:

saying "leak xyz" hundreds of times isn't going to make the song leak, haven't you guys learned that? and after her interview saying that it was emotionally wrecking and traumatizing to see all her songs leaking, don't count on that happening again anytime soon. 

saying "leak xyz" hundreds of times isn't going to make the song leak, haven't you guys learned that? and after her interview saying that it was emotionally wrecking and traumatizing to see all her songs leaking, don't count on that happening again anytime soon.

But why can’t we have a song that Charli thinks has leaked? Has said is dead? And has just said in an interview today it was just a demo and she’s never thought of it?

Round & Round is pretty much the last hurdle of all the “exchange” songs that everyone wants and everyone wanted Taxi and the thread has been pretty quiet and peaceful since

I know I’m going to come under fire because “we don’t deserve anything” but I’m just making a point about asking for something we rightly don’t deserve but neither do all the people that have it and tease it

how u girls shocked that charli does poppers, the girl is literally surrounded by faggots 24/7 asdsjcnddlk poppers are probably an appetizer for her before she does coke 

gd4nxJp.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Didn't meant to quote my previous post but i'll take the chance to say she loves partying and seeing people have fun, such a sweet heart 2764.png❤️I love her voice, I've listen to her so much its become a familiar and comforting voice for me.  :defeated:

But why can’t we have a song that Charli thinks has leaked? Has said is dead? And has just said in an interview today it was just a demo and she’s never thought of it?

Round & Round is pretty much the last hurdle of all the “exchange” songs that everyone wants and everyone wanted Taxi and the thread has been pretty quiet and peaceful since

I know I’m going to come under fire because “we don’t deserve anything” but I’m just making a point about asking for something we rightly don’t deserve but neither do all the people that have it and tease it

I second this. People leak information that isn't supposed to come out, leak photoshoots, keep teasing about tracks, how is this any different from leaking DISCARDED demos? I suppose they "think" it won't hurt her, right? Because only full songs do...? This selectivity has a proper name where I live lol