Fluorine

Charli XCX

Here’s me with Charli, I met her at the signing and also after the 1999 party, someone from here also said hello to me, if you’re reading this, hello cutie

Yes

you looked amazing sweetie also thank u, i hoped it featured a solo version or the instrumental but  :toofunny:

She also later apologized sating that she was just speaking on her own experiences with Dr. Luke and should have worded herself better (english isnt her first language) and that she thinks Kesha should be heard. 

If Kesha stans spent half as much time buying her music as they do actively trying to tear down Kim for working with Luke, Kesha wouldn't have to publicly make false rape accusations against Luke saying that he raped Katy Perry and Lady Gaga (both of which have publicly said thats untrue). I really do feel bad for Kesha because I do believe she was verbally abused by Luke and that he made her time with Kemosabe a living hell, but these false allegations look really bad on her and her teams part.

i have nothing to add i just want 2 repost the T

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

autotune is all that is on the radio right now (albeit trap), so i don't understand why after charli found a way to make it work organically with her sound it appears to be something she and/or atlantic are seemingly moving away from... pop 2 was a moderate success and gained her a lot of attention, and the autotune was carrying over into collabs with other artists and stuff, but nothing released since focus has had autotune. i guess 1999 is the only new track she's released anyways so it's hard to really judge anything yet, but based on the leaked snippets we've heard the autotune sounds less prominent in her latest work than i was expecting. i was hoping pop 2 would act as an intro to the album which would have a party for you/ party party/believe/focus etc type vibe. someone mentioned travis scott as a feature and i actually think that would work really well on an album like this. 

She also later apologized sating that she was just speaking on her own experiences with Dr. Luke and should have worded herself better (english isnt her first language) and that she thinks Kesha should be heard. 

If Kesha stans spent half as much time buying her music as they do actively trying to tear down Kim for working with Luke, Kesha wouldn't have to publicly make false rape accusations against Luke saying that he raped Katy Perry and Lady Gaga (both of which have publicly said thats untrue). I really do feel bad for Kesha because I do believe she was verbally abused by Luke and that he made her time with Kemosabe a living hell, but these false allegations look really bad on her and her teams part.

I haven't seen her say anywhere that Kesha deserves to be heard. Please pull receipts, I would like to see it. I do know she said she worded herself badly, but then I really wonder what she actually tried to say. This is what I can find. 

You recently told NME, “I would like my fans to know that I wouldn’t work with somebody I believe to be an abuser of women, definitely not,” which some people have interpreted as you calling Kesha a liar.

That was just me saying I haven’t experienced any of it. That doesn’t mean she hasn’t, but I want to let their case speak for itself. Honestly, it’s not my place to say anything.

Of course I get she wants to stay out of it. But to me that's more like siding with Dr. Luke. I see she says she has respect for both parts, so that's somewhat good at least.

The screenshot of Kim liking a photo making fun of Kesha's case is upsetting, though it could be fake as she's unliked it (if she ever did). 

From what I've read, it wasn't Kesha that brought Katy and Gaga into it herself. 

"He said something like, 'I heard he raped Katy, too,'" Lady Gaga testified.

Not the same as saying "He raped Katy". and it was a man who brought that into the conversation when Kesha and Gaga were speaking to each other. Gaga has never even worked with Luke. All in all the situation has gotten really messy and some allegations do seem fishy, I agree. I wish we could get some clearance in it soon. 

Also I think you would have to be really crazy to go through all of this if it's a lie. I don't think Kesha would do that. Then she would got way more to lose than to win. 

I just think it's sad as I really wanna support Kim but I can't until she stops working with Dr.Luke. Heart to Break is an amazing song but the second I found out Dr.Luke was behind it the guilty feeling in my stomach was not worth it. 

She's more than welcome to do more features with Charli though, I had to play Unlock it after posting that last night  :flutter:  

Omg it looks amazing :defeated: Though it would be even cooler if it was in a CD-single case and not a regular jewel case. 

Also my friend just got a notification from Charli's soundcloud about a new post that was immediately put on private?? 1999 Remix coming?  :flop:

also YES @ Pop the Balloons being close to having it's leak balloon POPPED

Can y'all stop talking about Kim Petras and Kesha in a Charli XCX thread? I mean, they have their own threads so go rant there.
Well someone asked, and they deserve answers. But I agree it feels sorta off-topic though Kim is very present in Charli's life. it's a dead-end anyways so it's better to just agree to disagree and move on.