Fluorine

Charli XCX

I can't escape all the voices and so I turn it up

I go to parties with strangers so I can figure it out

Run through the city at midnight so I can feel like a star

I want it all even if it's fake...

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=8440427

oh, okay, so what happened to: "RNR is the last thing we want! we will never ask for more after it!"

the more you people demand leaks the less likely it will be delivered.

TEAAAAAA

You all are seriously so busy begging for leaks that you forgot she had a feature coming out Friday...........mess

TEAAAAAA

You all are seriously so busy begging for leaks that you forgot she had a feature coming out Friday...........mess

I don’t like Clean Bandit and I don’t know how it’s gonna blend with charli’s vocals because she does need some autotune and they are usually, idk, not on the same side of pop music as her. That’s why, to me, it’s kinda forgettable.

https://twitter.com/a1andar/status/1065822279072997376?s=21

someone find this remix for me PLEASE

https://twitter.com/Wheretfissticky/status/1065052774709293057

link to song is in the comments under the video, you should follow @Wheretfissticky on twitter! 

Its such a good remix right? Like i wonder if they have stems or sum

https://twitter.com/Wheretfissticky/status/1065052774709293057

link to song is in the comments under the video, you should follow @Wheretfissticky on twitter! 

Its such a good remix right? Like i wonder if they have stems or sum

OOP ... thanks. i literally just added it to my library it’s soo cute and fun and the “ HERE WE GO “ before the drop is sooooo good

And they were still cuter than the garbage she’s been wearing recently.

she's been wearing balenciaga, gucci, vetements, and custom la roxx recently.... her new stylist (Rebecca grice) is doing wonders for Charli 

she's been wearing balenciaga, gucci, vetements, and custom la roxx recently.... her new stylist (Rebecca grice) is doing wonders for Charli 

Sis she's wearing designer but she's just not working it. I should have worded it better, but in the VV era she was serving LOOKS that coordinated with the music and there was a clear, defined aesthetic. Her recent looks may have been her wearing designer, but theres no vision, it just looks like she's wearing normal clothes.