Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is so hilariously stupid :air: what does skin tone have to do with any of this? charli also collabs with black rappers..?

get a hobby

omg imagine going on LB just to tell someone to get a hobby  :lmao:

are you a bhad babie stan or some shit? oh my lord. ive seen it all

omg imagine going on LB just to tell someone to get a hobby  :lmao:

are you a bhad babie stan or some shit? oh my lord. ive seen it all

I don't like her, but I love tommy and won't see some sad egotistical gay coming for her and calling her a failed marketing attempt of a "white passing" rapper.. disgusting and pathetic

Plus there’s supposedly a version of BIOYL we haven’t heard yet. People at the sessions said she played 2 versions: 1 we’ve heard, and another that was supposedly a more “upbeat Track 10” production IIRC.

There are the two demos, and then the A. G. x Stargate one. One of Dennis' clips might have been that one, but it was the one that was going to be on Pop 2 at some point. 

Which do you think would pop more with the general public, BIOYL or CTMP?

I think Blame It On Your Love would do really well, especially with the Steffy feature. However, CTMP could do really well if they promoted it because it's catchier than 1999 & honestly it's radio promo & TV appearances that matter lmao. Look at Sicko Mode & Girls Like You. 

who do ya'll think is producing her new album? who will be on the credits :creep:

i hope we get at least one Sophie/A.G. Cook tracks.

unlikely but i want it, an Arca collab. I wonder how that would sound like.

linus wiklund, fred ball, svante halldin & jakob hazell, the invisible men, stargate