Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeah but they are still mixtapes, like N1A and Pop 2...

I think ur misunderstanding something. N1A and POP2 are only "mixtapes" bc she was forced to call them that as her label refused to waste their time promoting them. Would u consider all albums that just aren't promoted to be "mixtapes"? No. She has stated they are in her eyes albums. 

I think ur misunderstanding something. N1A and POP2 are only "mixtapes" bc she was forced to call them that as her label refused to waste their time promoting them. Would u consider all albums that just aren't promoted to be "mixtapes"? No. She has stated they are in her eyes albums. 

you said it: in her eyes. they're still mixtapes officially so they don't count as xcx3 and xcx4. lol.

I haven't misunderstood aha, somebody asked if her upcoming album should be XCX5... My point was that although she considers them as albums, they were released and announced as mixtapes... from the very beginning. Number 1 Angel was always announced as a mixtape - whilst we waited for XCX3. It's not like she made N1A as an album and her label refused to release it, it was always a group of songs designed to bridge the gap for fans whilst the album was delayed. And Pop 2 was a last minute project, again not an album - just Charli collaborating and having fun.

Officially in her discography the upcoming album is her 3rd studio album, making it XCX3. I know H&E and SU weren't released physically or put on to streaming but they are also mixtapes. The mixtapes didn't have any promotion in terms of singles, visuals, tours etc. Therefore to me they are just that, mixtapes.

OMG the new charli sticker pack has two looks from the photoshoot we haven't seen yet (blue and diamond) can someone see if they can find them in better quality and what songs they are for

OMG the new charli sticker pack has two looks from the photoshoot we haven't seen yet (blue and diamond) can someone see if they can find them in better quality and what songs they are for

Did I miss something or did we go over this last week?

I wonder if she'll top the XCX World visuals for the next album, I think about that photoshoot everyday, it was such a serve

I personally think Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 topped it aha

I personally think Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 topped it aha

visual wise XCXWORLD was really a whole another level... like the n1a shoot was cute but sis...... this......... this is art. leonardo can't relate. michelangelo is shaking in his boots. raffaello has been found dead. cause of death: wig snatching

mseUTli.jpg

visual wise XCXWORLD was really a whole another level... like the n1a shoot was cute but sis...... this......... this is art. leonardo can't relate. michelangelo is shaking in his boots. raffaello has been found dead. cause of death: wig snatching

mseUTli.jpg

That’s tea actually

mseUTli.jpg

I mean if you say so, I appreciate the effort and skill taken to create the visual, but personally I prefer the mixtape covers. She manages to capture the sound in the artwork with them.

I wish she would release the summer singles as multiple 12" singles. She could put 5ITM with a remix as the b-side, pressed on grey vinyl. Same goes for Girls Night Out, except it'd be pressed on orange vinyl. She could drop 1999 with a remix as the b-side or with the demo / solo version, pressed on neon green vinyl. And obviously, put Focus as the a-side, and No Angel as the b-side, pressed on purple vinyl. Hell, she could even drop this, and add a second "double single" with Come To My Party and Blame It On Ur Love as the b-side, pressed on blue vinyl. She could sell them individually but also in a stunning boxset. She'd never do this, but fuck me, what a concept.

giphy.gif

I wish she would release the summer singles as multiple 12" singles. She could put 5ITM with a remix as the b-side, pressed on grey vinyl. Same goes for Girls Night Out, except it'd be pressed on orange vinyl. She could drop 1999 with a remix as the b-side or with the demo / solo version, pressed on neon green vinyl. And obviously, put Focus as the a-side, and No Angel as the b-side, pressed on purple vinyl. Hell, she could even drop this, and add a second "double single" with Come To My Party and Blame It On Ur Love as the b-side, pressed on blue vinyl. She could sell them individually but also in a stunning boxset. She'd never do this, but fuck me, what a concept.

That FROOT looks familiar!