Fluorine

Charli XCX

does anyone know if sophie's there? if not they might be with patrik

off topic but you talking about somebody named patrik reminded me of that scene in the devil wears prada where andy is asked to call patrick but she doesn't know who she is

I wonder if she's talking about an actual album or an album labeled as a mixtape. I lowkey hope it's another mixtape so that she has more creative control over it, but I also hope it's an album so that we can get music videos and promo and all that.

qfrWuBl.png

I just want her to collab with Sky ugh

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Here’s my idea for XCX3 (album format)...

12-14 new songs + 1999 & CTMP... really think No Angel should be given the album treatment too.

Pink & White Deluxe:

- Good Girls

- Can You Hear Me

- (3rd bonus track) Paradise solo version? :flutter:

Black & Blue Deluxe:

- Down Like Woah

- Waterfall

- (3rd bonus track) Taxi? TKO?

Something like that... the XCX World songs cannot go to waste dammit!! :defeated: :toofunny:

Let’s face it... we would all buy both Deluxe versions, which is exactly the point...

not to sound like a creep, but have we seen what charli's parents look like? We know her mom is Indian and her dad is Scottish + she's always talked about them being at her shows, allowing her to go to parties, and last month they gave her a painting, so they're still fairly involved in her life... it's just like I've always wondered who actually gave birth to a pop goddess  :defeated:  :defeated:

I just want her to collab with Sky ugh

THIS! A Sky collab has been long overdue I've been waiting since 2012..honestly she should have been featured on Grins. If they collab my 2012 wig will transcend and I'll finally be at peace

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

not to sound like a creep, but have we seen what charli's parents look like? We know her mom is Indian and her dad is Scottish + she's always talked about them being at her shows, allowing her to go to parties, and last month they gave her a painting, so they're still fairly involved in her life... it's just like I've always wondered who actually gave birth to a pop goddess :defeated: :defeated:

BkJc3ZUIYAAmvOA.jpg

not to sound like a creep, but have we seen what charli's parents look like? We know her mom is Indian and her dad is Scottish + she's always talked about them being at her shows, allowing her to go to parties, and last month they gave her a painting, so they're still fairly involved in her life... it's just like I've always wondered who actually gave birth to a pop goddess  :defeated:  :defeated:

Ch8VKwIUYAANtUV.jpg

lABVyGE.png